Reviews for Negima! Truth and Dare
anyone is fine chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
well, i confused with the "torturing" ehm... i mean doing dare or truth sesion. i can't determine which truth/dare is being shown. so, could you add some "border" between dares/truth like:
okay, Negi your turn,
Setsuna! now's your dare!,
or maybe just : kaede, dare
anyone is fine chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
i dare you(yukari) to continue this fic with style of "overlordmao"'s "disgaea truth or dare" fic!
man... you haven't update it since 2011 and it's going 2013!

-My name? oh! hm... *taking random name from box* ah! you may call me Mocha H
NodokaLover chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
yue the vulpix is shown to have evolved into ninetales,
negi returns and has a sentret guiding him, then sentret glows white and evolves into furret in front of the whole class
Sandstone Dragon chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
WOW. Anyway,

Dares-

Ropponmastu, Push everyone except Chamo into the fanpit. Then tell them this was Chamo's Idea.

Everyone, once you get out, attack Chamo

Ropponmastu, Give everyone some of the weapons in here except Chamo.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
shadow sage chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
STUPIDS PHONE

The white haired boy turns nodoka asuna, setsuna and konoka's clothes to stone. Negi must cover one of them with his body (they won't be mad) to hide them from the world. He chooses which and another he chooses is sent to the guy fanpit

All I got.
shadow sage chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Anyway here

Truth

Asuna: how did you feel when those oni saw you with out underwear

Dare

The white hired boy appears and turns nodoka, asuna, and
A.A. Wade chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
I killed Yukari? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Dares:

Chamo: Dance with Yue the Vulpix.

Ropponmatsu: Do the caramelldansen with Kanade.

Kaede: Take the twins for a walk.

Truth:

Chachamaru: Do you have a phone inside of you?

Sayo: If you are a ghost, how are you so clumsy?

Love this story! Sooo funny.
Konoka Sakurazaki chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Question: Can we make more than 1 letter for each chapter? Thanks!
CookiesOnFridays chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Great! Finally you updated! I was waiting for a long time. Anyways,

Truths-

Negi- Who do you love the most over the guys? (Not a Yaoi fan but just wondering)

Chachamaru- What made you fall in love with Negi?

Asuna- Have you ever thought about kissing Negi while he was asleep?

Dares-

Negi- I dare Negi to give Evangeline a hug while Ayaka is over a tank of man and women eating fish

Asuna- Slap Evangeline in the face 50 times while she get's mad and tries to kill you

Nodoka- I dare you to say "I love you but hate you as a friend" to Yue until she has a nose bleed.

Well that's all. Hope you update soon!
James chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Hi. New to anime and fanfiction. this is um kind of um disturbing. i wasnt really expecting this. so it makes me wonder, is this the type of stuff that my little sister reads? she is the only reason im on here.
StormBrisingr chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
No truths or dares this chappie because I'm busy as hell, but I still got enough time to say "nice chapter!"
Code Sanctuary chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Truth:

What is your favorite Negima! manga chapter that touched your heart?
Giratina Zero chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Mark: Unlucky. Oh well.

Kaien: Truth for Konoka: Pick four girls you would have for a harem if you swung that way.

Tsukuyomi: Oh! Oh! I dare Setsuna to kiss me!

Mark: Well I only have a dare for Negi...I dare you to tell your sister every single detail of your training!
Nami Takata chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Me: Hey thanks for the new chappie! Thanks for putting on Kanade here. I wish the best for you in all things weird and awesome!

Kanade: Seriously? What happened to me anyway!

Me: Oh you just died twice thats all.

Kanade: WHAT?

Me: Never mind, as for truths and dares, well, all I have to say is that I dare you as the author to read Kanade's story 'Under the Full Moon' and review! That's really all I have to say.

May the madness continue... :D
DonoBionic chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Yay! I got some more! and if Mana and Kaede could guest star i would die happy!

Dare: I dare Mana to french kiss Kaede(TeeHee) to tell Nodoka she loves her more than a fat kid loves cake

Truth:Nodoka do you think you have a better chance getting together with Negi than Yue? 2. Setsuna have you ever had a moment when you wanted to smack your ojo-sama for teasing you?