Reviews for Life Can Be Cruel
chocolateblood chapter 25 . 12/11/2011
Hello.

I am pretty sure I reviewed this chapter some 9 years ago because it has been in my favorite stories list for almost a decade already. But I can't find my old review here o.O Is there a chapter I'm missing?

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed rereading your fic D It's very intense. And despite my sick obsession with enjoying their angst and despair, I'm really glad this had a happy ending. I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Why? Because real life can be cruel. We need to be entertained once in a while.

Thank you very much for this fic and I hope to read more from you soon.

always,

~chocolateblood
Kumitzin chapter 17 . 6/17/2008
man, the best lemon I've read in a long time.

Also this chapter almost made me cry T-T

Wonderful story, I really enjoy the way you change from Noeme's perspective to trunks and viceversa.

Really, really nice
Midnight Kayari chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I just started reading this story, and I must say I love it! I can't wait to read the rest...but alas, I have homework to do...stupid school work.

Regards,

Kayari of Midnight
DreamerStarM chapter 28 . 9/29/2003
I friend told me about this fic and it took me 2 days to finish. It was great, and I think it makes a good AU fic. I mena, what if soemthign went wrong in the future that could have made this happen. I love the idea of a girl Saijin and other alien. I can't wait for ur sequal, will it be about their kid? Wasn't it just a coinkidink that they're both born of royalty? lol. Loved the casserole idea too, this is one of the best fics I have read. Great job and good luck in college! BTW, what r u majoring in? I'm startting to look into colleges. C ya!
Hardy1 chapter 25 . 4/20/2003
I love happy endings! They'll make such intersting parents! Great idea about finishing old 17 by turning him human by the way. I really enjoyed the whole story. Well done. I can't wait to read your next work.
Hardy1 chapter 18 . 4/19/2003
Great! (clapping till my hands hurts) I think you've done a wonderful job of Noeme, by allowing her to see and have doubts you've allowed her to walk past the common roles that most writers of any type fall into. Her examing of fate was just wonderful if not the best part of your fic yet. I really get the feeling of love between Trunks and Noeme, despite theirs being a love at first sight kind of thing. Wonderful, I must remember to ask you how much of you, you put in Noeme.
Hardy1 chapter 16 . 4/19/2003
GREAT LAST LINE! I think it was only think Trunks was out of character a bit. And of course this isn't the same Trunks we knew of course he would change since we last knew him, so I think you're just borderlined enough to get away with a little out of place line.
Hardy1 chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
That was so sad! Where did I put my tissues, very well done! It was heart breaking in some ways but not over the top. Bazen sounds like a true Saiyajin.
Hardy1 chapter 6 . 4/18/2003
Okay I was going to bed but I just had to read what happened next. Having Noeme notice how different she is and all her feeling that followed was quite frankly some of the best writing I've ever seen in fanfiction. (that's saying something trust me) But its no fair having this chapter end on a cliffhanger just how am I suppose to get any sleep while I'm wondering what's happening next? You are so cruel some times. I love it!
Hardy1 chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
I LOVE THE SHOWER SEEN IT WAS CLASSIC! Great job all around so far. I wish I would read it all now but I used up the last of my power last night and must regain them.
Hardy1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I have goosbumps from reading it already and I only just read chapter 1, of course the goosbumps could be from thinking of you. :) I'll keep reading tell you what I think of the rest of it my friend. See ya at school.
chocolateblood chapter 28 . 12/26/2002
i love your story! it's very refreshing after all the usual pairings and it has some heart stopping action scenes. they really made me nervous, especially when trunks thought that she was dead. i like your writing. it's not dragging ang "artistic" (the lemon scene was tackled with a lot of taste.) very beautiful!

if you don't mind, i would like to know when you post your sequel.

thanks!
K-Chan14 chapter 28 . 12/15/2002
Hey this was a really great story. I really liked the storyline and your style of writing. I'm looking forward to reading the sequal. Please e-mail me whenever you get it up (if you haven't already)and update it. Thank you and keep up the good work!

My e-mail is
Duo no Tsuin chapter 22 . 8/16/2002
Noticing my pattern, yet? You are SO gonna be sick of me ;)

Ch22... /"You selfish bastard!" I smiled inwardly, using the word Jada taugh me earlier that morning./ *LoL* :D

! Noeme ... the baby... *sniffles* This is SO horrific... Through the spinal cord! Oh God ... Trunksie's tears? *cries* He thinks she's dead. But ... she's there. It reminds me of SnowWhite:ATaleofTerror. I remember the scene when she appears to be dead... but her mind is forever alive. The event being in Noeme's POV makes it even scarier.

The sun? It burns as if she were a vampire. But didn't her first encounter with the sun leave her even stronger? That must be the Saiyajin recuperative/power increasing powers showing their hopeful heads ...

Gee, I hope the next chapter is just as exciting ... without the sadness. :(
Duo no Tsuin chapter 21 . 8/16/2002
-_- I can't believe put up my ch20 review TWICE! *lol* I'm GONNA catch up my reviews, dangit, even if I have to write one PER chapter. *heh heh heh*

Ch21 ... I never realized how much this new android swears. *heh* Ooooo, poor Trunksie. He got the crap beat out of him.

Ha ha ha *in MightMouse fashion* Here she comes to save the day! She healed him? But I thought she was going to, you know ... heal you know who. *lol* Trunks is gonna be SO pissed when he wakes up ... Uh oh. Maybe Trunks was right. She WILL be kind of drained and it's too dark for her to regain her energy! *gulp*

I've got more comin! _~