Reviews for Father's Day?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
Love it. It was an amazing fic
Accidental.Nerd chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
Epic fic. Follow up? Z
LadyBigoud chapter 16 . 11/8/2011
this story was really awesome... and i'm looking foward to hear about little Laura and all the Lightman family!

Thanks for this fic!
Clarebear chapter 16 . 11/7/2011
Hey,

Thanks for a great story i really enjoyed it. I do hope you write a new story with them and Laura in it very very soon. Once again thanks :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 11/7/2011
What a lovely end to a fantastic story. Thanks for writing an sharing. I am really interested is reading more stories about these four. Thanks again.
NElaineR chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
Very sweet summary. Enjoyed your story!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
Can't believe that Eli thought Emily was engaged. What a noodle he is. Not the most romantic proposals before but at least we know it came from the heart. Touching the way cal said that all his family is here Emily Laura and Gillian. Perfect! Can't wait to see the wedding and Laura coming out of hospital into the official lightman family home. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update soon.
LadyBigoud chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
Nice chapter... thanks
Rugbygirrl chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
LIttle Laure Hope Lightman:) And I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for Vicky... even if she lied.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
So please to meet Laura lightman ad that cal was asking emilys permission to marry Gillian. A callian wedding. Thanks for writing and sharing please update more soon.
LadyBigoud chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
nice story till now... i hope (Hope ;o) ) there will be more chapters soon.

thanks for keeping Lie To Me* alive!
AndromedaAiken chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
YAY! You updated! Great work! Still wondering what's with Sue!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
So vicky lied. OMG I blame her for putting Gillian is distress and bringing on early labour. Thank god baby Laura and Gillian are ok. Loved the way you wrote cals supportive part of the birth etc. You could see the love. Thanks for writing and shaing. Please update more soon.
Rugbygirrl chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
Well I'm excited that the baby is coming (albeit way too early). And I'm interested in the onteractions between Emily and Vicky!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
Wow Gillian in early labour. Is that to do with her womanly problems or complications or was it the jet lag and the stress and worry about the genetic disease? Couldn't the doctors inject her to slow it down? Do they feel with baby lightman being eager to make it's presense known that it's safe for both mum and baby? Will Gillian and baby be ok? How will cal be? Will cal take it out on vicky? Will cal be there at the birth? Can't wait for more. This story just gets better and better. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon.