Reviews for Past, Present, Future
REBD chapter 4 . 4/13
It's very cute!
Salazar8 chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
(chocking on her spit) OMG XD XD Desynchronization XD XD XD Best joke of EVER.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
...anyway that the 14th/final chapter could be up? Smut if possible and if not then cuddles...kissing cuddles would be GREAT! PLEASE UPDATE!
Anonymous Kitty chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
I love this story more than I should! I can't wait for the next chapter! Don't worry about what other people may think, you are an amazing writer as well as a person!
accounthasnowbeenremoved chapter 13 . 1/22/2015
MOAR PLEASE! I love this series so much!
AngelxCloud chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
SHHHHIII LOL
AngelxCloud chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Ezio teddy lol
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I am NOT fat XD
MobileWriter chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
I know it's a lang time since you updated, but I just want to tell you I enjoyed your fanfiction, and that I am very moved by what happened to your friend. I'm crying right now. I experienced a whole year of depression with just one friend here to help me out. I got it because my mind reacted badly to being diffrent, to finding out that I'm gay. Lots of love, Idun, Norway.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Rosi345 chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
u
IceTalonTheOne chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I love this story, though it is confusing at times, i love it either way. And i just wanted to say, that i thought this place was a nice place, but damn i feel like killing those people who said you were a bad writer. And if you need someone to talk to, i am all ears. :)
HACK GENERATION chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
OMFG YISS UPLOAD THE SHAT OUTTA FANFICTION
N'Weaver chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
I read your author's note at the beginning of chapter 13, and I must say, you make my heart hurt in a good way. I've always emphasized how important it is to love someone for what they ARE and not what they HAVE, or have achieved. You are an amazing friend, one that could tilt the earth on its axis with a flick of a finger with your love. I know this because I have yearned for a friend like you forever, and whoever you are friends with will be the luckiest on the planet. Don't think that your readers ignore your notes because when we do, we feel a little closer to the author, a little more fonder of the story. And I love this story. I love what you've done. I love you, for you.
On brighter note, I've laughed a lot at Des/ezio/altairs antics, they're just so adorable, so CLOSE, so intimate with each other that I almost wish it was canon. DO CONNOR NEXT. Wait, connor...hmm...he's a bit...stoic. In any case, I will wait patiently for an update. Good luck with whatever you need! :)

-N'Weaver
Lovestar and Silverice chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Silver: The last one just got me giggling since i cant fully laugh from a sore throat. it hurts but its nice