Reviews for Passing Stranger
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Cute, adorable, amazingly wonderful. Just perfectly written and an incredible story, no matter how short. You, dear, have a talent.
glorymania chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow, incredible. So much goodness for a one-shot!
veamgee chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I know I'm a bit late.. But I think you should seriously consider a sequel for this haha great, more like cute, story! :')
Avarenda chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was beautiful. Thanks for sharing the first spark between two people in love.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Aww too cute! Loved it, awesome job! P
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I really liked this. It gives you good feelings. :)

Thanks for sharing!
WistfulLove chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This story to me was almost kind of dreamy, I could picture everything perfectly, yet it almost seemed like it couldn't be real. Wonderful writing, wish there had been more! Thanks for sharing]
ForestFlore chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Touching, supercute, absolutely ahmazzinnng! I wonder why didn't i find your stories before? In love with your writing! :)
MsCrazybird chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This story right here is so unbelievably sweet.
WildImagination28 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh my goodness! This piece is Love. It IS LOVE!

Im in love with it. It is absolutely perfect. Everything was just PERFECT. i know im repeating myself but i dont know how to tell you how giddy and happy this made me.

The poetry was absolutely beautiful and the way you set the scene and mood and made us feel the emotion of it all...amazing! Im going to want to read this often.

I Could picture this whole scene perfectly, like a film playing in my mind and i love when a story can make me do that.

You have me all giddy now, such a sweet and touching piece. Thankyou!

In in love with this.
BlueJaz chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Beautiful
NigNogTheChristmasNigger chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
you should make this a whole story
Kai Hawke chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Beautiful piece :)
xkittycatgirlx chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
awwww! i have a new point of view on poety :)
XInsaniac chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Great story. Shame its only a one shot.