Reviews for Two of a Kind
Gigimomo chapter 1 . 2/27
That's great!
Lilybud chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh...I wondered how a story of 119 words could have so many reviews, considering, and I get it. At first you think it's just Emily comparing Sherlock and Reid (esp. "family history of mental illness and/or a personal history of drug use." HA!) but then...that happened. Irene and Emily do have a sort of similarity in facial structure, but I'm trying to wrap my mind around Emily being that...provocative. Still, a good back story if she's hiding from Ian.
ValkyrieH chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Clever clever ;)
That's a really intriguing idea!
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Oh, nicely done, I like it!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This. Is. Great! Rather short, obviously but great!
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
OH MY GOD! Awsomeness!
hey y'all watch this chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh good God, there's two of them. I wonder if Reid was designed to be an American version of Holmes...They obviously parallel each other.
Lunabell Marauder Knyte chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You short as that's like a water gate was opened and all these possibilities just came flooding through!

You should SERIOUSLY consider making a longer fic.
addicted2fic chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
mind blown.
Yami Jay chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You need to develop this. Or make a fic where Spencer Reid and Sherlock Holmes meet and everyone (The BAU family and Watson) be the witness of this. I think I few brains would be broken just by this.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I loved this!
Lunalike chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
An outmost interesting idea, very well presented. I loved it.
Magil chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Love the idea. Nicely presented.
Sylvermage chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This idea needs to be played with more. Oh, the potential...

British Spencer Reid. Complete with floppy hair XD Yes.
Pliffy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I'm a comepete idiot I read the last part by mistake*face palms* but Prentiss is wrong on one thing Reid is way nicer then Sherlock the rest is right.