Reviews for Plus One
I loved this story. Thanks for writing :) x
get-me-out-my-mind chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
awesome story!
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
A really good and actually believable story, thanks to the very calm compassion of it all.
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
What else can you say but, Awwww! So looking forward to reading more.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
...I really think they're going to need a bigger bed.

Great job, I loved it, very natural!
And I Am Undone chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I'd love to see more of this, my OT3
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I love that list of yours.

Three of them really fit don't they :). Love how Jim was worried about not really fitting in and afraid that he might spoil something. Love how Bones reassured him...loved Bones taking tare of Spock (pls write a Spones with him taking care of Spock :)).
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Nice job. I liked seeing Bones being so loving with Spock.
Milarca chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I recently received a set of wooden puzzles (rubicks cube like things), and there was this one, "pulsar". It was circular and had about six interlocking wooden pieces. I tried for a few minutes to understand it, not giving up like I had some others, for an unfathomable reason. I kept trying and I did figure it out, learning how it worked and how to put it back together again. When it's all together each individual piece is essential to hold it all together, and you can't pull it apart if all are in their respective places.

I have never really thought of the trio romantically before, but... this just seems so right. I can't explain it, and I don't think I fully understand it, but this has helped me to appreciate what it is :)
Doni chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oohh, I like this one. Very sweet. I wouldn't complain if there were more from this 'verse. Hell, it's not like I' to complain anyway. ;) Lovely as always.
pinbot chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Lovely!
Spanna chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Lovely writing as always. You've even got me feeling more kindly towards Bones which is a difficult thing to do (TOS Bones' irrational and often excessive hostility towards Spock whenever he was worried about Jim always pissed me off, no matter how their relationship stood the rest of the time). Any chance that the continuation of Void is still on your list of things to write?
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Ahhh. K/S/M. A territory I am familiar with from another writer, and I eagerly go there with you as well. I was not surprised that Bones and Spock were together first, and that Jim feels he would be an intrusion into their happiness. But hopefully he wouldn't be. They all love each other tremendously, why fight it? They'll figure it out, and if this incident isn't enough to remind them all time is short, I don't know what is. This was a nice peek into the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Thanks.