Reviews for First Date
Denmark and Norway r GUYS and r straight not gay
mynameisniallhearmeroar chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
God my feels!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I understood what was going on from the second sentence and I cried the whole time! Now I have a headache... Really well written. Angst...
-Ash
why chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Why do I even check the tragedy/angst genre anymore

I only bring myself sorrow dammit
FlyingMintBunnies chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Why do I read these type of stories if they make me sad *cries*

I wanna hit you and hug you at the same time

ITS SO SAD DX

BUT I LOVED IT

I love how you made it really secretive, how then you find out where Nor is going...it's...deep?

I loved this.
Misterfleas chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Wow. I was not expecting that ending. at all. This was really well written. I'll admit the first time Norway didn't finish a sentence I was confused, but after I figured out that it was on purpose, it didn't bother me anymore (I laughed when I read your explanation of it in the A/N).

So sad, though. Poor Norway. D:
PianoIsLove chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow. This honestly was the most innovative thing I've read on this site. It's amazing how you can write using so many different styles, and the the slow realization of where Norway ended up was intriguing. You really are a fantastic writer! :D
glassheart14 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
wait so who's point of view was this in?
Threnna chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I guess I understood what was going on at the second Italic sentence that would have been Denmark. I really like this story, it's sort of sweet and sad all at the same time. And unfortunately I didn't get that part with the unfinished sentences either, though when you explained it at the end I had to go back and read it all over, and it did make a whole lot more sence. :D

Oh, and Norge is not is nickname . "Nor" is. Norge is his name. -okay, just ignore the last this last thing, it's just me rambling. Seeing as I'm Norwegian it's kind of weird to see my countries name called a nickname xD if you get what I mean.
Darkmoonphase chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I figured out around halfway through the story what was happening. And then I about started crying. Mostly because it was unexpected.

But, well written. I liked the cutting off of sentences every once in awhile. It kind of sticks you into the story. And I love how you didn't really end on a sad note. I found it more or less happy.

I should really pay more attention to the genres posted. -.-

~Darkmoonphase
BritaniaAngelEngland chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Awwwww, very cute and sad! I really liked it, I think Norway was very in character too! :3
qhckaloyhzcxtmb chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Gyaaah! So sad and cute ;n;

Almost teared up.

Almost.
secret base chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Aw... that was very sad and well written.

However, a lot of your sentences aren't complete. Just wanted to let you know. otherwise, great story. (: