Reviews for Something Worth Living For
OFNDSBNFVDRSGFJAERSHFAF OMG OMG RTOGMTR GEWNDFNJHEN
pinstripesandconverse chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
So um yes, a sequel please. Where they get married and have their baby and are generally quite happy. Even one or two one shots would be acceptable... But preferably a sequel
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! They are finally getting married! Ladies and gentlemen it is official, your favorite couple in the world is, yea you heard right. Getting married! I litterally squealed, jumped to my feet, sang a little song, threw around a blue berry in joy, and then told my Doctor Who poster for the 50th wich has David Tennant on it that the two will always get together. No matter the Universe. Then I finally went back to reading this. If I am this happy over a FanFiction how will I react if Rose actually does come back?
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Don't you hate writers block? It really is the worst. But sometimes it really helps to clear thoughts. And when The Doctor saw Chris and Rose, I seriously started crying. I mean why does everyone hate them so much. It makes me want to cry, and I'm still crying. So something really good etter happen in the next chapter. Cause I am crying me arse off.
-HeartZammieForever (I think I'm gonna change my username)
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
Oh Rory. Oh Donna. Oh Rose. Oh Doctor. Oh Jack and Gwen! GWEN IS PREGNANT! WHOOP WHOOP!
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
I feel JUST like that! All the time. I just want to be given time to be me and write. No school, no nothing else. I just want to write. I never get that sort of time. :-( Except for today. I write as often as I can. And the fluff! It's so hard to withstand that sort of thing. It's good to see that everything is back to normal.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Awe this reunion! Wasn't it beautiful. And that refrence from Boom Town? Loved it! I LOVE that episode. Best episode with my favorite team in my point of view. Wouldn't you say so? I don't know. But that's one of my favorite episodes. And that fluff is just like Cotton Candy, it may just be fluff but it's still delicious, and oh so sweet.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Awe goodbye everyone! Later! Adios! I'm gonna miss ya'll but adios. And oh! A surprise for Rose! She's gonna love it. Only five and a half hours :-) And hey Captain Bri. Breave. We all get busy sometimes.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
You poor thing! I hope you get better soon Captain Bri. I feel bad that you're sick. And of course Amy. No matter what universe they are in in the end, they must always get together. If they don't get together in the end. I don't know what I'll do. Forget River Song, Romana, Sarah Jane Smith, Clara Oswald, and Amy Pond. To me the only true Doctor Who couple is Rose and the Doctor and in the end, they will always end up together. They have to :'-(
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
We are so lucky! And awe, poor Chris. He doesn't get the first girl he lays his eyes on. That's ok though. I'm sure Chris will get another. And awe! Rose and the Doctor. I use 'awe' to much. ... Oh well.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Oh. Matt fainted. Chris is mad at John. John has no clue about anything. Oh Rose. This just might look bad but hey! Maybe it won't matter. Rose and the Doc are together again :-) And no one blames you Captain Bri. It's not your fault you've been busy. Have I ever told you how much I love calling you Captain Bri? It is so freakon awesome to call you that! Seriously.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
Amy is pregnant! YAY! With Matt's baby! Not so yeah to me but hey whatever! And I loved that part of that episode too Captain Bri. You know sometimes I think that we could be the best of friends :-) All the best people are on Fanfiction. We need a FanFiction author convention where we can all meet.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
I forgot to comment about the Gwenn thing earlier. Where did she come in? Talk about random... But I always shipped the two. So much. I too am in denial about Jack being gay. And those phone convos are too much sometimes. Although when Chris kissed Rose. The phone was dropped, and I was a mile from the phone staring at it like it was a dead body of someone I knew, hands over my mouth and breathing like a crazy person. It took me like ten minutes to calm down and continue reading. That was a surprise. Oh and I like you're dads view on Rose. Made me laugh :-)
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Awe Rory. :-) Aw Chris. You two flirting up a storm. Of course it means nothing since John is in the picture, but I love the refrences :-) They are amazing. And it reminds me of my favorite team, Doctor, Companion, and American. Oh I miss 9. I miss him so much.