Reviews for You and I
DeeDayDream chapter 12 . 8/25
Thank youthat was a very cute story with a Wonderful Ending :)
tammykay715 chapter 12 . 3/19
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. He made it out by Stefan shoving him in the elevator. I really thought he was gone. I'm sure he's got money stashed away to love a happy live with Elena. I'm not sure what one does when wiped from CIA database. He said ILY, She said ILY. Damon is hers, Elena is his. They get there HEA! This was one wild, crazy, fun, scary, amazing ride. Brilliant story!
tammykay715 chapter 11 . 3/19
Nooooooo! He can't die or be caught. It's not looking good. I feel so bad for Damon & Stefan...they were lied to, lost their jobs, parents and now may lose this lives.
tammykay715 chapter 10 . 3/19
Mission Impossible music in my head as Damon and Elena go on their mission lol. Never saw that coming...Stefan is ALIVE?!
tammykay715 chapter 9 . 3/19
The gym scene was hot! He's breaking her heart. Come on Damon snap out of it! You have a chance to be free and to be with Elena. What are you doing you idiot? Damon's lucky I love him! As you stated early on in this story this is your first action story...You got an A
in my book! I'm sure big action is about to go down! So you my dear, should write more action packed stories xoxo!
tammykay715 chapter 8 . 3/19
Enter Tyler computer boy genius! So if Tyler can get her out and wipe her clean as he did himself. Will Damon erase himself too? I hope so. Delena will never see each other again. Noooo! That can't happen. You're an amazing writer! I love this so much :)
tammykay715 chapter 7 . 3/19
Loved the bar scene! Do they ever get a break? Damn here I thought they were finally going to give into their passion...damn ****blockers! Sorry...bad language *hangs head in shame*
tammykay715 chapter 6 . 3/19
I was right about Alaric. I was partially right about Damon. His bad intentions only lasted until she woke up in the car and at the diner. I can forgive him. It still hurts *sniffles* I love Elijah...OMG! I didn't he know his character was in this until that scene. God knows what Bad!Elijah would have done to Elena. Damon telling Elena why he couldn't do it brought a BIG smile to my face. We got a Delena kiss in the rain!
tammykay715 chapter 5 . 3/19
I'm getting a bad feeling with Alaric and I'm still not 100% sure with Damon. I hope I'm wrong about Damon. The kiss and dance was beautiful. His promise to protect her was perfect. I'm just like waiting for the other school to drop. Please let Damon be the good guy...
tammykay715 chapter 4 . 3/19
Wow the CIA must pay good ;) Nice description of his home. I never have trusted the CIA. Elena can tell he's unhappy...why doesn't he get out? Bam...you dropped he worked for the CIA. That answered that question. He's say their his family when he had none, but once again BAM they are the ones who want her dead. So many questions in my head is why do they want her dead? I guess I will get my answer soon enough. Amazing chapter!
tammykay715 chapter 3 . 3/19
Elena kicked some serious butt lol. Great chapter.
tammykay715 chapter 2 . 3/19
Wait this is your first action fic? Really? This is really good. I thought the kiss was a Damon thing lol. Though I think he only did it to shut her up. It worked for a minute like you said lol. Fiery!Elena went off on him. So they aren't after Damon? They want Elena dead? I'm really curious who "they" are :)
tammykay715 chapter 1 . 3/19
Oh now this starting off with a bang! Damon taking Elena. Let's hope he's really a good guy.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 5 . 3/10/2014