Reviews for You and I
Aww, this was cute :3
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Wow, things are escalating quickly :O I like it! xD
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Uhhh, great start. I can see that you've come a long way from this to uncovered, but this is still good. You've got me hanging. Can't wait to read more!
Leandril chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Having read your later stories first, I must say that this one felt rushed and not very believable. I am not a huge fan of action stories with spies, secret agents and bullets flying around so this fic just wasn't my cup of tea. But I am glad you posted it here and thus started your adventure with fanfic that later gave your readers such amazing stories as Dancing in the Dark or Rock Hard, Love Harder :)
9linn8 chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
wow amazing story. it was breathtaking:) I loved it. Loved Bad ass Elena:)
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
YAYYY! Loved this story! WOOHOO! *fireworks and rockets red glare*
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
You know how Elena asks Damon 'tell me about yourself'? Wouldn't she ask him 'why are they coming to kill me?' before asking what she asked? Just a plot confusion I had.
Ragna01 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
I read up to here. I might come back later, but Im just not sure. Everything happens too quickly! Their relationship seems forced...kinda... sorry-loved all of your other work though!
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
I'm sorry Chelley, I don't know how I feel about this fic. The writing is good and I think that you did a good job on the action scenes. But it was so short and everything about Elena trusting Damon and falling in love with him happened in my opinion) way too fast. I like your other fics much more.
sharpie78 chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Grrrrreat story! Did you practice all those action moves in order to write them? You did a great job. You should try more stuff like that. Some of the emotional stuff moved a little fast for me. It was not totally believable how quickly Elena was interested in him after she saw him murder someone. I would have loved to have more detail about their interactions while training. I could've read several chapters about that. Maybe they could've even gone on a date while there. Regardless, it was a great, entertaining story. Thanks so much!
dominikaww chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
Loved it! 3
elena prada chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Guest chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
This story is very Nikita. Love it!
Damon-Elena-Fever chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
Incredible story fill with a lot of action, love, passion and adventure...
Elana gilbert 12 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012