Reviews for Now Or Never
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Four and a half months…
BabbittyRabbit chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
This is still one of my favorite stories, but all of my favorites are complete and so that means you have to update...
Anyways I'm still one of your old fans, don't worry I haven't given up yet! My old name was LilyQuidditch and before that LilyQuidditchEpic Story
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Did you just abandon or give up on theirs story?
hi chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
please continue
p.s. you should have the quidditch cup and have them find out soon
LilyQuidditch chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
I hope Lily's memories come back soon. Though it is just a suggestion I was hoping for a little bit mor Quidditch in this story. Oh and on one last note you do still have one of your original readers, ME! And yes I do know that I didn't start reading this until almost a year after you first uploaded the first chapter but I've been here for at least 4 months and that has got to count for something.
LilyQuidditch chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Well I'm glad that I could be of service oh and to let you know you did get my old name LilyQuidditchEpic Story correct. I had to shorten it because the old name would no longer fit inside the name box. Also this chapter though not my favorite was much better than what I myself could have done. Though why did Lily lose her memory? chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
I thought it was pretty good, though a little short. Will the others soon find out that Laurence is actually Lily? Or is that not going to be revealed for a good amount of time? I'm excited to read what happens next! Update soon!
landjx chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
so cute!
Poppy J chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
For a moment, I thought your post about the exams were Lily's thoughts! Thinking ... say what?
Poppy J chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Her friend, Anna, called her LILY MARIE EVANS, in front of them all! James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, her friends ... why didn't they notice?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Who came in?
Poppy J chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
I was wondering if you'd do PMS. It would've been so funny - did Sirius see the ... the err, red bit? Because he was kinda acting a little funny ... it would have been hilarious if you put in a funny scene with maybe Sirius trying to snaffle some chocolate and Lily - sorry, Laurence would get so mad and start firing hexes. I get so crabby when I'm on mine. So crabby that I start yelling at everyone. But my friends always help me.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
The fake realisations that Sirius and Lily pull is funny! It made me burst out laughing!
LilyQuidditch chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Co e on you even updated your Profile a few weeks ago okay 2 but still, and I did ask you a week ago but please update. Also I sent this at exactly Midnight
LilyQuidditch chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Please update. Its been over a year and you have only updated 9 times, that's less than once a month.