Reviews for Oh Simple Thing, Where Have You Gone?
gleefreak102 chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
I just finishes reading this...safe to say some tears were shed. I loved it-amazing! :) But the last part was sad... :'(
TRIC4R chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
Loooove the story
TRIC4R chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Like it so far
ABCaseasyas123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wowww its so good! I cried so much. Amazing
Justanothergleek chapter 30 . 4/21/2012
Wow... That story was amazing, it's got to be the first fan fiction to make me cry... Bravo, I really enjoyed reading it.
GoldenStarr chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Daw the klaineness! I love how Kurt is slightly OCD about his pillows. :) playing house ADORABLE! I love how innocent they are when talking about what adults do when the kids go to sleep. Lol they have no idea...
yourmumlol chapter 30 . 12/23/2011
OMG So I was like thinking, when they're older I want Blaine to grow a mustache and Kurt to be like "I'm not gonna kiss you until you shave that caterpillar off your face." And Blaine's all like, "But-" and Kurt's just like, "No. Go shave" And Kurt also gets Blaine a razor and saving creme for Christmas. Sorry. Just had to rant. :)
CakesInTheSummer chapter 30 . 11/15/2011
OMG! my emotions! i'm in tears, it was sweet yet sad, but soo sweet and realistic but sad! gaaahhh

TT
ellen chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE IT'S TOO CUTE!FLUFF!OHMYGOD!ADORABLENESS!
fantasy-can-be-reality chapter 30 . 9/11/2011
LOVED BABY KLAINE AND HOW THEY INTERACTED WITH ONE ANOTHER. SEEING THEM GROW THROUGH THE YEARS AND HOW EASY THEY FELL IN LOVE FROM THE FIRST MOMENT THEY MET AT FOUR YEARS OLD. IT WAS A CHANGE SEEING KURT'S FATHER AS THE ABUSER INSTEAD OF BLAINE'S OWN DAD. ALTHOUGH I COULDN'T READ THE END WITHOUT BURSTING INTO TEARS WHEN BLAINE WAKES UP TO FIND KURT HAS DIED AND HE HAS TO LIVE HIS LIFE WITHOUT HIS SOUL MATE. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT STORY.
NerdyHalfling chapter 30 . 9/2/2011
Wow, what a great end for this story.
nonheterosexual chapter 30 . 9/1/2011
You made me cry. Such a stirring peice of writing.
ApplesToSauce chapter 30 . 9/1/2011
Again, after countless times of already saying it, you are a BRILLIANT writer.. I can't express that enough. You've given me and others this wonderful story and I can't thank you enough for doing so. Even though I had a gut feeling that they would both die eventually, I was shell-shocked when Kurt had passed away, Blaine also. It's because your such a talented writer. :) I've followed this story to the end and am proud to be called a " Simple thing " ! I love this story and you too. Thanks again for writing such an emotional, deep, intoxicating story. Emphasis on the last because it was just so addictive when I first started! Long live Klaine/Girl in the Mirror !
Guest chapter 30 . 9/1/2011
The last chapter made me cry so hard
cookiee chapter 30 . 9/1/2011
Oh my did i cry..this story has been beautiful since the start, u are a truly taleted writter :)