Reviews for De Ore Decus
Bananero chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Wow. Amazing :) Well i thought that this was a bit ooc first, but then at other thought i realized i don't know how they would react at situation like this :DD I really liked the plot, and the story was enjoyable to read. But.. It seems like you have forgotten this story. c:
birnamwood2dunsinane chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Yays! Ron-bashing...I never really liked him again after he left in DH. I still think Hermione will come around to Harry's side though, or is that just hopeless wishing? Can't wait for another update :)
Alice Madness Returns chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Umm...sure go ahead and take your break I really don't care. :T Not that the story is boring or nothin'. It just means I'm going to wait patiently and occupy myself with other Drarry stories. :3 ( It really helps when you read other stories...trust me. (0.0) I'm behind reading and reviewing other stories because one story I'm reading is 62 Freaking Chapters! and each chapter is long! But right now I'm taking a break from reading it. So yeah haha! :3 ) Anyway besides my babbling ' I hope you enjoy your break! and I will try to read your other story soon! Please Update Soon! Bye Bye! ω
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
'Kay, take your little breaky breaky, and continue writting, I'm a patcient person. Really I am!
narratekate chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
The special program must be Pottermore, as it starts in October! Lol.
narratekate chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I really like how Harry is all blushy and "PLZ BE MY FREND. OwO" to Draco, its really cute and funny. At first I thought the cat was cliche, but at the last part where you said "Draco went to the apparition spot, and held Orion carefully to his chest, making sure not to squeeze him too tightly" that just won me over. the thought of Draco this hard, indifferent person who was forced to work for Voldemort holding a little kitten firmly, but not too much was just a perfect image for me(: I'll get back to reading your story now(;
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
I love this story so far and I hope you update soon!
defective ten chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
i like this :) i hope there's more soon.
CyCyRain chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
It was great!

I smiled like a fool, the joke made to Ron was awesome!

It is true that I love this character for real, but hey it does not bother me that he is abused as long as it's justified. Besides, what you gonna do with the character of Ginny Weasley?

I confess that I really hate this character, I never liked the last offspring of the Weasley and I was disappointed to see Harry Potter eventually marry her, I mean she looks like a younger version of Harry's mother.

I think it's too cliché he did not have to marry the Weasley girl to be part of the family.

I will not be against Ginny-bashing too. XD

It's my view.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Good luck!
pineapple chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
wow. I've really got to say that i liked this story. i like the way you write, And you make the characters so lively! that's a good thing. new chapter would be Nice, But i think i can survive other while waiting about 10 reviews :)
iyfanatic chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
This is really great! I really like the way Harry and Draco's friendship is developing. Draco's journal entries are my favorite parts of the chapter though. Was Harry the one who gave it to him?
ATemporarilyLostPhyz chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Hi there!

I wonder why Harry all of a sudden wants to be friends with Draco. I understand they might be over their feud after the war, but seeking friendship is a different story entirely to letting go of a rivalry.

The diary was so high-school-ish. Have to admit I rolled my eyes at that. But I guess it is something boys Draco's age would do.

Orion sounds very lovely! I am so in need of a pet. I hate my mother for making me lose my dog.

*Rolls eyes and smiles* Harry can be so adorable... too adorable...
Binx7878 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Hey

nice story :) Hope this review puts a smile on your face ;)

keep up the good work!
Bleiu chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Your story is quite interesting. I'm reviewing so you will update faster, and I can't wait for more. Harry and Draco's relationship is quite cute.
sianalove chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Good plot, some grammar struggles but overall I enjoy it (sorry if you got this twice my internet spazzed)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »