Reviews for The Heart of a King
Noo chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
Alice is a bad friend. How quick she judged Bella for NOT sleeping with the king to glaring at her for talking to Jane, ugh! Edward was gross too. Sleeping with so many women.. that’s how Edward Courtenay died. French pox. Syphilis! He was still curious about the other women? It’s unrealistic for him to stay faithful. Another thing, Bella would have been a virgin but she was so willing to have sex in a hallway with a man she just met days before? She should have resisted and stayed away from him. Their relationship is just based on sex. Jane would have made her own cousin Lady in waiting, not Alice. Especially since she is suspicious of Bella, she would want her with 24/7 to watch her.
icant use emoji's chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
i liked it very much
jk chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
BUT HES A GROSS WHORE! EWWWWW
JD Thorn chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
That was awesome- I loved it & all of your other works I've read as well.
sury.h chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Beautiful!
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
I loved it so romantic
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
Oooh, very exciting. I love that he stayed with her for months at her home. Sharing all that time together, solidifying their relationship and their love. I really liked that she snuck up onto the drivers seat and went back with Edward to the castle. Otherwise, he would have left her there alone with no protection when James sent someone to kill her . . . 'cause you know he would have. Very happy that he did manage to kill the ass. He definitely deserved that. I wonder how much happier the castle, court and kingdom are with Bella and her warmth? It was absolutely adorable that their son was being taught by Jasper, as Edward was taught by Jasper's father Carlisle. Traditions born. This was really quite good. Very much enjoyed it. Thank you. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Definitely very interesting . . . I too really like the Tudor era. I do find it difficult to believe that he will stay faithful to her, if they do wed. With all the dalliances that had happened before she came to court. For fiction sake, I will hope for the best. I figured Jane was lying when she spoke to Bella as she was leaving. It is also quite the miracle that Jane did not end up pregnant with the multitude of men she bed. For that matter, Edward could have a bunch of little bastards running around he kingdom with how many he bed. Let's hope that he really is in love with Bella. Let's also hope that he has not bed another since she left . . . which would be truly unbelievable, since it has been months that she's been gone. Unless, he could not perform, as his heart was truly with Bella. Hmmm . . . scratches head and pushed 'next'.
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
I love tudor stories, so glad i found it! Great o/s!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
Amazing story
I Love Twilight And Divergent chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
The ending was so sweet!
Harmony chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Awww...that was so sweet! Good job, well done.
ladymagna1100 chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Awww...that was sweet. I have a soft spot for period pieces and this one was very enjoyable.
Ashlie Christine chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
Cute:) Well done!

Ashlie Christine
b3j02 chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Fabulous! Your one shots make me want to read more!