Reviews for Too Little, Too Late: Modern P&P and Persuasion
Kat liu chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
HEA - maybe not in the P&P/Persuasion-way but for Lizzy and Collins (that I ever would wish him a HEA is still slightly shocking to me ;)). I can't remember ever reading a P&P-fanfic where Darcy/Lizzy didn't get together in the end (as long as they both stayedalive) - and I liked it - shocked a second time.
I love this story and it will certainly haunt me for a few days. As you can probably see from my previous reviews, you caught my emotions and really got me to go through this with your characters (listening to Tom Odells 'Another Love' while reading just did the rest).
As an afterthought: Will really deserved that rejection. Other than Austens Darcy he has quite a lot to learn. This was the Hunsford-Darcy at his best (or worst).
I liked your poems. I'm usually not a big fan of self-made poetry, but yours was very fitting.

Thanks for writing this and sharing your thoughts.
Kat liu chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Happy for her that all became so clear. Knowing someone is wrong for you and feeling it are after all two totally different things.
It's stunning how you made me go through her emotions with her: for the time she was struggling, I felt anxious; now that she has sorted things out, I can breathe freely as well.
Kat liu chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
love the fact, that the Bennet family is nice and not so over-annoying, so that Lizzy can find some support in them.
Kat liu chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
that little paragraph about Darcy did just emphasize what Lizzy said about him to Collins. Or how right Lydia is to call him a prick.
Kat liu chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
this is honestly killing me. The whole Darcy vs Collins thing. Yep, something I can relate to very good - that sucks. (to be able to relate to it, not your story of cause - it's just great)
Kat liu chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
that skype-game is totally stupid of her! If she want's to talk to him - do so. But don't be offended if the other don't contact you, Lizzy - you're not one bit better.
Okay, it's official. Your story obviously draws me in and captures my emotions. Happy for my sanity it's complete and I don't have to wait for you to update
Kat liu chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
How long can a girl wait? You're right - that was exactly what I thought since the first chapter of this story.
A year seems short in a certain light, but not if we're speaking of real-life and it goes on around you while waiting.
But another question would be: why wait? The times were a girl has to wait for the guy to make the first step are over for a few decades. So Lizzy: Why didn't you just ask him?
Kat liu chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
wow that was a straight conversation!
Better chapter than the first - miore complicated as well.
You make it easy to like Collins. That's going to be difficult for me, because I'm usually feeling strongly with characters. I hope there will be a twist, that reveals him to be not half as good as he seems right now
Kat liu chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
sounds like a more complicated story.
I like a lot of things in and about it (ok - I just read the first chapter, but the settings sounds great):
- Collins is a nice guy - never read that before
- Darcy/Lizzy are already friends - nice setting, but with a tendency to sadness it seems

I'll read on now and see how it turns out
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
A warning would have been nice that it's not a Lizzie/Darcy happy ending since this is supposed to be a P&P fic. Depth would also have been nice for any of the characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Why Collins? Why not Darcy? U should have swapped them otherwise it was an amazing fic
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
Good story I liked it although I've always been a fan Darcy I did like the ending.
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
I like it very much it's different.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
as much as i loved the story i was hoping for a d*e story... Still was very wonderful...
SzonKlin chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Wow :)

I don't usually like P&P fanfics, because I always feel that the original is so much better, but your story was different enough from the P&P that I could really like it.

The characters were well-written and the ending was great. At the beginning I thought that you'll make her go back to Darcy, but I'm happy that you didn't.

When I'll have time I'll sure read you other stories also :)

Thanks for writing