Reviews for In the Chronicle of Wasted Time
OldFanfictionThatIHateDearly chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Okay, so my friend and I are having a battle of cute Klaines (you know, I send her one about Blaine and Kurt being sick together, she sends me one about them getting a puppy, I send her one about them going swimming, she sends me one about them getting ice cream cones... you get it) and she just whipped this one out on me.

Kinda not fair, cause I don't think you can get much cuter than this. Honestly? This was possibly the most adorable thing I've ever read in my LIFE!

UGH!

I love them writing on each other, and like... connecting. It's almost too cute. GREAT JOB!
whimsicalnet chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
pure cotton candy, n i'm the one who melted. though when i tried to imagine them w all the lines n words on them, i started laughing... :D Awesome little piece.
aridnie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was so fluffy I believed I had sunken into a cloud. My god!

You're a wonderful writer.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
*swoon*
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awwwwwhhh! That was sooo cute. I'm excited to read the faery one, but unfortunately I should get my ass to work. Like now!
HattiePhantom chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was beautiful. I don't think I've ever loved poetry more :)
Meriarijim chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Gah, that was wonderful. Very sweet and romantic indeed! ;~; Great job! Now all I want to do is write all over someone with a fountain pen. Haha. 3
WiseGirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh my God. This is ridiculously cute. I cant even... oh my God. *flails* YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!
ColferAnnee chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Aww, that was so good! :3

~Lily3
lalala223 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is by far one of the cutest freaking things I have ever set eye on in my entire life.

It was so sweet, so fluffy, so full of love...whoo..I need to take a breath...
kyrakahn chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Perfectly romantic. The idea works really with both their personalities-I think Blaine quoting Shakespeare would be something his romantic side tells him he should do, but adding the lyrics is something so entirely 'Blaine' and its just beautiful. (I loved the

Shakespeare, but the unknown lyrics made me choke up). Your style is very lovely and I hope you want to write some more scenes in this manner because it was simply marvelous and such a wonderful connection between these two characters.
Pillars of Creation chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I am /so/ glad that you are using our study leave for revision and other academic purposes ;)

This had the potential to be so, /so/ impossibly cheesy, but for some reason, it just WORKED, you know? Beeeeautiful moments. Much love.
snowangellms chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
love this!
Klaineforthewin chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
AHHHH CUTENESS OVERLOAD. This was sooo sweet. I'm such a sucker for Shakespeare 3333 Good job! -Love and Hugs-
mental dance party chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
The hopeless romantic inside of me is flailing so hard, omg.

I can't remember the last time I read something like this. This was great, beautifully written and dialogues and it was a perfect moment between the two of them :)

Fantastic job :D