Reviews for The Tyrant Goes to the Beach
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Awwww! So cute.
Please please please! Update!
This story is really going well and you should continue it, if not, thank you for leaving it 'cuz is really good :)
Tagicheartbreak chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
ohh so that is some ending... wonder what will be next? love scene maybe? them in bed?
MYRRHCHANT chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
CONTINUE THIS PLEASE! UH NOOOOOO I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT GONNA HAPPEN NEXT! I WANT THE AUTHOR TO FILL THE BLANKS ! X) Onegaishimasu!
DeeDee chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
R u going 2 up date any time soon your killing me ps your writing skills r amazing
souichitatsumi chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Wait, I'm confused, have you discontinued this story, is it on hiatus?
Goku and Chichi Luverr chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I've finally found it! A new Koisuru Boukun fic! This is what I've been looking for! I really can't wait to read more. Normally, I review every chapter, but tonight, I've only got the mobile. I didn't feel like pausing my reading time so I could review every one. The last chapter though? I absolutely adored the ending! I laughed so hard when the lady fainted! Definitely my favorite part! Ahh! And when Morinaga was talking about Souichi with kids I went oh! Brilliant idea for a new fic! Can't wait for more!
charisel chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Ok I usually don't review anything but recent chapters, but I just had to, because your husband's ending JUST MADE ME SHIT MYSELF. Like, seriously. I still am laughing XD
Yootjje chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
it's been so long since you've last updated this story! have you abandoned it? :'(
please please please continue?!

your fan!
af chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Please please update soon. I'm loving this!
mimico909 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Please make another chapter soon! I keep having to re-read this story but have to stop right when it gets good because there aren't anymore chapters! :( I LOVE THIS STORY¬°!¬°
Soulem chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Being from Canada, I'm sure you don't want to live here either lol, the summer is pretty hot. Though it's true there's not that much of it.

The old people are what I can imagine the most clearly for some reason haha, maybe it's because I want to see Senpai and the old man have a yelling fight. ... I feel like a terrible person for it, but it's true. haha.
Soulem chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Morinaga at the end is cracking me up hahaha. They seem very in character, it's excellent. I will go read the next part now :D
Yootjje chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
yaaaay! im so glad you finally updated! this story is amazing! cant wait for the next chapter!
Story Fabricator chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
hehe, I was wondering if this fic would ever be updated again. lol hope to see more of it soon. ;)
Imako Nomi chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
BAHAHAHA! Loved this thing! I wish this really happened in the manga V.V Woulda been so much fun! With fun~ Imako~san