Reviews for Traces
Awesome fic!
hecticlife chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Simply wonderful.
lauthom chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
A nice mix of both shows. Well written.
chaos56 chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Oh you certainly do not disappoint - I loved this story, thank you :)
Lady Silence chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
So sorry I didn't get to reviewing this earlier. I just want to say that this was another fantastic piece of work and that I really enjoyed it!
hecticlife chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Just sent you a PM about Bleeding and how I love Distorted and now this... heaven.. Sally Sparrow what excellent memories - cant wait to read on but had to tell you Wow and thanks!
darkin520 chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Oh, this is bittersweet. You wrote this so well. It couldn't have ended better. But, I'm sad to see it end. I hope you write more in the seaQuest fandom someday. I've enjoyed it very much. Thank you. :)
Questfan chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
You picked the perfect way to wrap this up. That final scene on the beach was dramatic, powerful and poignant, all rolled into one - the perfect place for the Doctor to show up again. I think you showed Lucas doung a bit of maturing through this whole process and captured the right balance between his curiosity and his insecurity. Thankyou for adding this story as it rounded out the whole sand saga really well. The final part with the Tardis made me want to cry and it just highlights how very human and complex the Doctor really is in many ways. Another great story!
hbruce chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
I'm sorry that this story is over, but I'm also glad that you ended it here. I think it's an appropriate place and it didn't feel like you left anything out that should be here. Loved it!
Questfan chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
That was a pretty sobering chapter. I always remember the bit in Jurassic Park where the guy says that just because we can do something it doesn't mean we should do something. If only more people applied that before acting the world might be a different place. I'm glad it was Kristen that was with Lucas in this chapter as she is the only one who could have really fit the story. I loved the picture of Donna replanting Wilf's garden and the whole family scene there was spot on. You captured the mannerisms and speech really well. Another great chapter!
darkin520 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Your prediction was correct; I loved this. I loved the conversation between Lucas and Kristin...and, I'm interested to see how the Doctor Who scenes will fit together with the rest of it. I can't wait for more.
Questfan chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I'm so glad you came back with more of this story. I wanted to send Lucas an email and suggest he buy the boxset of DVDs! So much easier than hacking into UNIT files etc and far more informative. I like that he got to chat with Sarah-Jane and Luke and I have a feeling he'd love to see K-9 and try to figure out how he works.

I liked the subtlety of the idea of not being able to call the Tylers while he shouldn't contact Donna. That part of Donna's story always seemed so very sad after all she had seen and done.

Yes there are definitely possible companions in Australia but I did manage to refrain from jumping up and down on the spot while yelling "Pick me! Pick me!" Just :-)

Another great piece of writing thanks!
darkin520 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Oh, I see you've finally rewatched that episode...and you did quite well. I love how you're tying in Malique, Cynthia, and the Portuguese children with Lucas and Darwin. And, although I don't know exactly about the Doctor Who episode, I appreciate you including Sarah Jane, since Elisabeth Sladen recently passed away. Although I wasn't a fan, a good friend of mine was...and she said how sad it was. So, I do have an appreciation for it, although mine is different than those more familiar with her and the character. Either way, I loved it, and I can't wait to read more. :)
Questfan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love this! It's so in character for Lucas to keep looking when it seems like a dead end. The episode Blink was one of my favourites and you covered it's aftermath really well. I hadn't really thought about how they would be the only ones to know the whole story and mourn alone. I don't know if you plan to continue this. Either way it stands alone really well but there is so much more you could do with it. I love the way you draw snippets out of canon and run off with them. Great job!
darkin520 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I'm so glad you've finally gotten everything in order to write this. (jumps up and down excitedly) I loved this follow-up, and can't wait for more. Agreeably, maybe it won't be very long, but I think it can be called a sequel. Anyway, I loved it and can't wait for more. :)