Reviews for Loyal to a Fault
PJOloverforeva74 chapter 2 . 9/27
My heart goes to you as a fellow Wally fan, love how you portray him in your stories all in all you do a great job of it all keep writing please cuz I can't wait to read more of your work:)
MIM199 chapter 2 . 9/19
Taisi i agree with you so much _ such a huge wally fan myself (almost any flash bc they're just so darn sweet but him especially _) He is just the best 3
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 6/7
I really enjoyed reading this, and your characterization of Kid Flash!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 5/30
Yayy! Cool way to get the bond started between those two. Well done! I love it!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/30
Tee hee. Wally, Wally, Wally. Oh, he must have been a terror to raise.
IzXaRose chapter 2 . 5/28
thanks for the write!

could you do more between Supey and Conner? thanks!
I'm still mad at Superman for being a dick and this doesn't get him off the hook, but it was nice just the same.

Batman is fantastic. And go Wally! I love how he's only scared of the Flash. That's so Wally.

Still in love with your brain!
For the record, I am almost completely sure that Flash did try to intervene and Batman did stop him, because Batman can read people better than M'gann and we all know he's annoyed with the farm boy for ignoring Conner.

You go, Wally! You, author, are fabulous.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 1/9
Way cool:)
Luizals chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Jdkdnvbgeuaikcc! Seriously! How?! I just had fits of squirming that are freakishly similar to convulsing over this! It only has two tiny tiny chapters! What the fuck!?
SayMrrp chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Awwww... so sweet. Tearing up from happiness/awesomeness.
Duly Ignored chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Go Wally!
that's right, you defend your widdle bwuder... after all, you promised him the moon.
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
This is the type of story that I love. Not romance, but one of the deepest of relationships there are, friendship. The friendship that makes people defend each other, and protect each other. This story made me fall in love a little bit more with Wally, and Conner. Very well written, and I can't wait to see more from you! :)
calliopechild chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Oh, the feels! This is excellent. Could you please write all the Wally!fic in the world? Because that would be great. I loved the bromance, and Wally's bullheaded bravery when it comes to his friends, and him telling Superman off (because holy CRAP is Superman a seething douchebag to Superboy throughout Young Justice, geezum), and just all of it. More, please! :)