Reviews for Loyal to a Fault
SubRosa7 chapter 2 . 9/8
I really like this story, and your take on Wally and the other YJ members and mentors. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.

Susana
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 5/18
I CAN'T BREATHE.
Oh. My heart. *flails* This was so BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT and AAAHHHHHH the feeeelllssss :3
I freaking love how you depict these characters and their interactions. Also, KF defending Superboy like that had me fist-pumping and silently cheering so I don't wake up my family. Wooohooo! :D Basically, everything in this fic was perfect, and I love it more than I can say. Thank you for writing!
~ Clara B
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 2 . 5/10
This was awesome! XD I loved this! Thank you so much for writing this!
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 4/20
Ok that was seriously heart-warming. T~T ️
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Ah... Friendship teamwork... Beautiful
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
*beams*
PJOloverforeva74 chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
My heart goes to you as a fellow Wally fan, love how you portray him in your stories all in all you do a great job of it all keep writing please cuz I can't wait to read more of your work:)
MIM199 chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Taisi i agree with you so much _ such a huge wally fan myself (almost any flash bc they're just so darn sweet but him especially _) He is just the best 3
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I really enjoyed reading this, and your characterization of Kid Flash!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Yayy! Cool way to get the bond started between those two. Well done! I love it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Tee hee. Wally, Wally, Wally. Oh, he must have been a terror to raise.
IzXaRose chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
thanks for the write!

could you do more between Supey and Conner? thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
THIS IS SO EFFING CUTE OMFG
I LOVE IT SO MUCH
THANKYOU FOR WRITING!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
I'm still mad at Superman for being a dick and this doesn't get him off the hook, but it was nice just the same.

Batman is fantastic. And go Wally! I love how he's only scared of the Flash. That's so Wally.

Still in love with your brain!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
For the record, I am almost completely sure that Flash did try to intervene and Batman did stop him, because Batman can read people better than M'gann and we all know he's annoyed with the farm boy for ignoring Conner.

You go, Wally! You, author, are fabulous.