Reviews for Loyal to a Fault
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
grining like the fan girl i am and hehehe YAY WALLY YOU DO MAKE A COOL FLASH XD
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Wally is great and this was needed. thank you for doing this. I love this so much.
meshou storm chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
This is perfect Wally. I've always seen him as treasuring the friends he's made. They're like family to him.
SubRosa7 chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
I really like this story, and your take on Wally and the other YJ members and mentors. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.

Susana
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
I CAN'T BREATHE.
Oh. My heart. *flails* This was so BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT and AAAHHHHHH the feeeelllssss :3
I freaking love how you depict these characters and their interactions. Also, KF defending Superboy like that had me fist-pumping and silently cheering so I don't wake up my family. Wooohooo! :D Basically, everything in this fic was perfect, and I love it more than I can say. Thank you for writing!
~ Clara B
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
This was awesome! XD I loved this! Thank you so much for writing this!
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
Ok that was seriously heart-warming. T~T ️
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Ah... Friendship teamwork... Beautiful
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
*beams*
PJOloverforeva74 chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
My heart goes to you as a fellow Wally fan, love how you portray him in your stories all in all you do a great job of it all keep writing please cuz I can't wait to read more of your work:)
MIM199 chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Taisi i agree with you so much _ such a huge wally fan myself (almost any flash bc they're just so darn sweet but him especially _) He is just the best 3
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I really enjoyed reading this, and your characterization of Kid Flash!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Yayy! Cool way to get the bond started between those two. Well done! I love it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Tee hee. Wally, Wally, Wally. Oh, he must have been a terror to raise.
RedCeleste chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
thanks for the write!

could you do more between Supey and Conner? thanks!