Reviews for Happily Ever After
IDKSometimes chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
CONGRATS on being married when i read this story i just couldn't stop saying aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! and stuff so cute together at first io thought it was going to marik but malik still liked

LOVE OF BAKURA X MALIK
LightBlueButterfly chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
ChaosRocket chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I don't understand how Bakura possibly knew Marik during his childhood...and there's no explanation of how the two got to this point, making it sort of a PWP except with fluff instead of a lemon...but I'll forgive you because the of "Happily Ever After" thing, and the fact that you actually seem to be a competent writer.
LadySunami chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Cute! I needed a bit of fluff. I wonder where they are that they can get married. Canada perhaps?

I love how it turns out they both knew each other since childhood. Poor Marik is always stuck being the girl. If I were him, I would have requested to walk down the isle together, just saying.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Cuuuuute! I love it ~~

~Todesan
RegalAngel chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
X3 its soo cute~
Mariklover222 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
cute
something40423 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
WHEN I SAW THE TITLE I KNEW, I JUST KNEW THIS HAD TO BE HAPPY! Yush finally~ after all the sad endings I finally am happy to be alive.

Hahaha I can soo imagine him in a dress!
purpleushi chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
D'awww that was adorable. A tad out of character for the two, but sweet and enjoyable nonetheless. And your writing is flawless!