Reviews for Death's Loving Embrace
AkiraNatsume23 chapter 2 . 9/22
More chapters please? It's a good story so far...
elvesknightren chapter 2 . 7/30
oh man I love this! Best Grell x Harry family story ever XD I hope this gets completed
LittleJazzy37115 chapter 2 . 5/16
Please update your story.
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
XD Love! More soon? :)
kat1316 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
update soon please!
kat1316 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
um woulnt harry have been given that photo when it was 7th bday not his 8th since hes supposed to die 4 days before his 8th bday
JIMIRMA chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Kinda wtf. Hope Harry makes a mess out of those nasty old witches and wizards!
want updates...
Paxloria chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Pretty good story!

Huh, well since reapers can only save people who's life is important to the world, at least Grell wont get in any trouble for saving Harry.
IF the boy fulfills his destiny.

I get Grell would Rather Harry train to be a Reaper instead of a wizard. Bet Harry would be happier to.

ElegantButler chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
You must continue this. I want to see Dumbledor's reaction when he learns Harry has been raised by Grell, and what Grell thinks of Dumbledor, and Snape.
alexma chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
please update soon thank you
alexma chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
please update soon thank you
DophieLuv21 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Please, please, please continue this story. I know you won't be able to update frequently, but don't give up on this story. PLEASE continue!
Fullmoon2335 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
It's kind of cute and adorable in only the way of Grell should never be allowed near innocent minds type of way. Okay, so it's kind of creepy the potential for horror with the equation of Grell child horrible outcomes.
Lady Laran chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
OH dear gods, with Grell's temperment, I can only imagine the HAVOC Harry will cause!
naru-chan 92 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012