Reviews for Who I Am
QueenyLeAcH chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
I like the ending.
graysonizer chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
Awww...it's over! I really liked the end, though. In the beginning, I was crying. I know, it's really sad. But you're really good at writing this stuff!
Sheerwillpower chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
oh god. that was beautiful. the imagrey, the way this was written. I hope that I can write something half as good as the final one someday. this was just...utterly perfect and fantastic. You did a wonderful job
gendrywaters chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
WOW...Thats all I have to really say. Never thought of Kaldur as the mole.
Sheerwillpower chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
I see. I see. That accually a valid point. great job, cant wait for the next soon, blahblahblah. I liked!
Lmb111514 chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
This was great! It's strange, I just read the Most Dangerous Game in school and here it is in a story, that happens to me a lot, I learn about something and then it suddenly shows up in my life and I don't remember anything said about it before, not even it being mentioned, which is kind of freaky and weird. Anyways sorry to blabble but I hope you'll write the next chapter soon!
Lmb111514 chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
This was great, I loved it! Please write the next chapter soon!
Sheerwillpower chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Wow. I dont even have a theroy,, but im looking foward to hearing yours. and awww, they dont trust her:( And love the whole wrist slicing thing, that totally sounds like something robin would do.
MidnightRoulette chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I liked this. It was fluffy and simple but not overly fluffy or simple as in "see spot run." I am really enjoying this fic. Hope you update soon!
QueenyLeAcH chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Yup. Nothing to so with the storyline at all.
Wheatieluv chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Please tell us the theory soon!
Amozon28 chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
yeah i kindof figured her dad wanted her to kill him. i found it hilarious how she's talking about how much she's loves him and vise versa. and how now she knows what love feels like and then she says.

"He's supposed to be dead, dammit." over and over again. yeah Artemis ur aint foolin nobody by saying that.

P.S. the 'point of no return' that isn't what i think it is.

is it? :O
QueenyLeAcH chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Gah... I wanna know your theory all ready!
Sheerwillpower chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
(gasp) who is it?
BT4Ever chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
wait... so who's the mole?