Reviews for Lightning Fast
ptraci chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is brilliant. Sad, but so, so brilliant.
Kurisuta1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I don't know why I torture myself and read this fic a second time. Though I don't know why I didn't review it the first. Completely brilliant. Every line fit to be treasured. I think around the time I was getting a bit sick of every fanfic saying Rory was the one River killed, but looking back at them all, this is definitely my favorite and just the best one that was done. Absolutely heartbreaking and breathtaking. The last line is something that has stuck with me since the first time I read this and makes all the same impact the second time. Brilliant, brilliant story.
Miggs chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Really sad and bittersweet. Babies make it a little better though.
Ethelinda's Window chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Cool - very interesting and well written. The only thing I didn't like was the spelling of Mom. I'm fine with it if the characters are American (of course) or speaking in an American accent, but with a British voice in my head 'mom' just slaps me across the face.

Other than that, nice work :)
Nikki1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
that was the most emotionally charged piece of writing i've read in a long time...well done. ok, where did i put my chocolate and tissue box...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
oh dear, I do worry about Rory
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hooray, someone else who thinks that Rory is the person River kills!

This is so sad and bitter-sweet. I love it, especially the bit where the baby looks like Rory.