Reviews for CuffLinks
You dirty dirty dirty girl (or boy)...KEEP IT UP!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/18/2012

sooooo worth it indeed!
nprincesse chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
One of my favorites. Beautifully written. Characters are true to themselves. Aside from a few spelling/grammatical errors, this is great. I love your writing style, and hope that you continue making more stories. Overall: Wonderful. -thumbs up-
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
If I were Charles, cufflinks would forever be part of my attire! This is did a great job with it.
pinkdiamonde chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh, God. This has got to be one of my favorites on here. That was bloody hot.
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Definitelly worth it! So amazing! I cant believe yo lu wrote it while waiting for a Bath! They are so currĂ­culo! Loved possessiva Erik ;)
ChocohalicsAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Niiiiiice 3
xRavingLunaticx chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Please write more before you take a bath. Seriously. Love the kink. I really liked your version of Erik's dark side. Very nice.
Inactive5ever chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Very sensuous and almost dark. I loved the way you portrayed the two together, this was written very well. :)
DelightfullyDeranged chapter 1 . 6/20/2011

Props for a unique use of cufflinks:)

yumexlicious chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
FINALLY! The much needed smut between Erik/Charles. I noticed that other writers have only written about the building of the relationship but you have satisfied my cravings for a smut YOU SO MUCH!
kissdagirlorloseit chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
**giggles** Lovely, nicely written as well... And the first draft was written in your bathroom? Man, wish I had greet ideas while drawing a bath like this~3 All in all I applaud you. I love this story, keep up the phenomenal work.

Can't wait to read more from you,

FullmetalWookiee chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
AHMG. I already love light bondage... and the way you wrote it was GENIUS. This is lovely.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
awwww i loved it it was hot and damn everything else hahah greatjob
Danteseth chapter 1 . 6/19/2011