Reviews for Across the Universe
TheBoyWithTheSnares chapter 27 . 12/28/2013
Where have you gone, ShainaNight? I miss your writing an awful lot. I'm a huge Amy x Eleven shipper and your story is my absolute favorite story concerning them. Please continue their adventures together! I know it's been two years, but hell, I'd still read it. In fact, I just reread the whole series. Best of luck, and I hope to see you soon! :)
TheFlyingDuck chapter 27 . 2/11/2013
Will you be updating this? I hope so, because it's brilliant! :)
Cat377 chapter 27 . 10/31/2012
Oh no! I was sure that you were going to complete the story! If you ever even read this, please consider continuing the story, it's so wonderful. And did you ever get your novel published? I would be interested in reading that as well since I like your writing style and characterization. I know you probably won't even see this since it has been a year since you've updated but still...

Thanks for the great stories - Catherine
Cat377 chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
Ok so the shout out to August Rush SO MUCH WIN! Haha and the story is awesome as usual. I usually save my reviews for the final chapter but couldn't resist on this one :)
eladkse chapter 27 . 10/3/2012
Do you ever plan on picking up this story again. I've spent the past two days reading this quadrilogy, and it just stops! :(
LeKeeton95 chapter 27 . 9/18/2012
I've been following your stories for awhile, and have read them over and over again multiple times, I've only recently got an account, I'm waiting patiently for the next chapter, if there will be one, but even I will soon be getting my pitchfork and torch out, haha.
Lady Asphodelic chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
You should have said "Never fear, more chapters will be here," so it could rhyme, you know?

Anyways... Please don't let August die! XDDDD

Lovely angst, on the edge of your seat, chapter. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

-Asphodel
SkyWideOpen chapter 27 . 7/10/2012
This is being updated some time, yeah? It's too blooming brilliant not to be.
Creepypsycholady chapter 27 . 5/31/2012
Really good! Please continue on with the story! :D Tis purely amazing!
xLovely-Little-Psychopathx chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
when is this going to be updated?
Katherine Sparrow chapter 27 . 2/22/2012
Love the story, and the ones before this one:)
Amelia Greene chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
I love this story so much! Can't wait for an update )
La Bella Figura chapter 27 . 1/17/2012
I have read through all 345 pages of your fanfiction in three days. Three. And now I have been suddenly cut off from your amazingly-written world- it's not a good feeling. Please return to your desk and get back to writing. I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I have River's sonic screwdriver. I'd hate to have to use it.

Threat? What threat? -innocent eyes-
NettleBird13 chapter 27 . 12/9/2011
You haven't updated in so long! Why? Please update soon! You are depriving the people of fan fiction of a truly magnificent story.
happysalutations chapter 27 . 12/8/2011
Hey! I've been reading this story all the way from the first installment and I've loved every moment of it. I was wondering whether there would be a chapter update soon?