Reviews for Winchesters Rising
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
love it looking forward to more
ElizaT chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
muito, muito, muito bom! Mas eu não aguento mais esperar uma atualização! por favor!
SammysTeam chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
Aw, I LOVED how you wrote Ben in this. Gotta admit, I'm not a big fan of Ben and Lisa, and you've made me absolutely adore them in this! Ben was such a kid, with his mental commentary but still entirely too clever for his age. ;D
Kirabaros chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
I like this. this is an interesting perspective of a Sam and Dean story. I would like to see more. I totally dig the obvious kid phrases.
donilou2 chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
You're killing me here, dragging this out. LOL!

I sure do love your Ben, and of course your Dean and especially your Sam. You've really captured the way I wish they were on the show.
Liz Roman chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Keep it coming-love it! I like your Ben and Lisa better than the real ones (although I do like them, too).
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
*He was talking like he had to lug each word up a really long staircase or something*

Great description there. And the whole interplay with all the characters is just great as well. Love seeing this all through Ben's POV.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I really like the Ben point of view in this story. I also like how Lisa is really glad to help BOTH brothers.

I thought the show kind of brushed over the fact that Sam Winchhester is half the duo who free of charge, and after she had not been particularly warm to them; SAVED Lisa and her CHILD from the supernatural changeling threat.

BOTH brothers ought to be friends for life totally aside from the fact that Dean is a cool boyfriend and total great live-in lover.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
LOL I miss Ben being all Dean-like. They completely let it out last season... Like they didn't remember or something xD

Pretty cool chapters! I'm happy to be catching up and waiting for the next chapter

Kisses

Rosetta
SimplyOut chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I adore Ben and his mini-Dean impressions in this story!

Any chance of a sick/hurt/angsty Dean?
Principessa Di Morte chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
And you continue to be amazing. Can't wait for the next part-I just adore this idea!
Ciya chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
I know this "Sam looked like he just accidentally killed puppies. A lot of puppies. Cute ones." isn't supposed to be funny but I can just see Sam's face and it makes me smile, even though he looks so sad.
cold kagome chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
awwwwe protective dean is aweosme ... kinda of cute that ben try to help sammy.. lol
1983Sarah chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
I loved how you captured all the questions and tensions with the short or non-answers. It made it so realistic, I could feel all the questions buzzing in my head too.
Medusa -the writer chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Thanks for another great chapter. I can really just picture all this playing out in my mind. Poor, confused Sam! And I love the way you are telling this through Ben's eyes.

Can't wait for more! And yeah, I know I'm greedy! LOL