Reviews for One Piece: RotPQ Omake Corner
bloodyredrose1994 chapter 26 . 7/10
Okay, now that was intense and glad that won't be canon. We will never know if Blackbeard will die or not in the anime, beside Luffy doesn't kill his enemies no matter how evil, psycho and cold hearted they may be he usually fights them until their down, that's they're punishment.

Do you know South Park Stick of Truth? How about this; Mika and the gang, as kids, are playing a role-play.
WandererfromtheWest chapter 26 . 7/10
I look forward to your next installment. Cherrio! :)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 26 . 7/7
This was so epic, yet so sad. Kind felt like the Battle of Hogwarts and the final battle of "Sweet Disposition" (mainly because Yuki-Rin was there), but with more sad scenes.
bloodyredrose1994 chapter 25 . 11/28/2013
If you want to know about the castella, go to Google, oh and is funny the way Mika and Akio are with sugar rush and Mika copiyng Stewer in Family Guy.
Keep up the good work.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 25 . 11/28/2013
And, so, the One Piece x Toriko Special comes to a tasty end.
U.U.D user chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Do you like One Piece games? Do you like One Piece Unlimited seris game? If you do, how about a chapter about it. You're up for the challenge, huh, huh, huh?
bloodyredrose1994 chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
I even asked myself once 'what if Mika and Akio didn't leave the crew and they continued with them to the new world'
ryugo chapter 24 . 8/6/2013
if you continue with this post-timeskip Mika idea, do you think you would write a retelling of One Piece Film Z like you did with Stronger World?
conor.garcia.18 chapter 24 . 8/6/2013
I think that if you change the story to if they didn't leave that could be cool.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 24 . 8/4/2013
Happy birthday, One Piece!

You should've put in the scene where Law says that he hates bread. XD
Hetekos chapter 24 . 8/4/2013
yes continue all out battle. spark vs dragon!
RotPQFan chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
That was a great mother's day chapter
So Mika doesn't like dresses? What the one in STRONGER WORLD
Hope to read strawhat family soon
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
"Mom, I don't want to wear a dress." Mika soon piped up. Nami turned to see her daughter still blushing madly in embarrassment. She then sighed, Mika was quite the tomboy and she never liked dresses. "It's so…girly."

The last part reminded me of the scene in "One Piece: Parallel Works" where Yuki-Rin and Kazuma went to the funeral for Kazuma's grandpa, and Yuki-Rin had to wear a dress, and she said almost the exact same thing as Mika.

Yuki-Rin and Mika - Two great minds that think alike.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
Are you working a chapter for mother's day?
RotPQFan chapter 22 . 1/2/2013
Wooohohoho! Now that was an interesting chapter even with the Dog from the beginnig i guessed that it was blizzard from another story and poor Mika that she has to charge.
Sometimes i want to write a story of one piece in grand jipang with strawhat family story giving me inspiration.