Reviews for Promise
HaPPypi3 chapter 46 . 1/24
Silkie is dead?
Guest chapter 56 . 11/28/2017
Got like 5 hours sleep cause I couldn't put this down. I think you really did justice to the characters and the comics. I probably had 5 heart attacks from start to finish lol. I truly wished there was more. Loved it!
RogueSummersLover chapter 56 . 10/11/2017
Congratulations on another amazing story. I do love it. The drama and the angst and the love and just every little emotion we’re extremely well written. I absolutely adore youI hope that you continue writing. I continue to follow you
Miss Rock chapter 52 . 9/25/2017
Star does have class, go for it, girl.
Miss Rock chapter 51 . 9/24/2017
Well, I am so mad as Dick's stupidity, if he had died, I would not have cared, it would have been what he deserved. The only thing that bothers me about Dick's death is he left Blockbuster alive, to go kill Star and the baby anytime he wanted. Stupid Dick. There is nothing heroic about leaving a killer alive.
Miss Rock chapter 49 . 9/23/2017
This was so very dumb. Dick has just let Blockbluster win and Blockbuster will just kill Starfire when he gets out. Dick is not being a hero just a stupid fool who has let evil win.
Immortalbookworm389 chapter 56 . 9/2/2017
Really wishing you worked for DC
Immortalbookworm389 chapter 53 . 8/31/2017
Silkie is now my favourite character. Ever.
Immortalbookworm389 chapter 51 . 8/31/2017
Even I was mad at Dick... DAM ur good
Immortalbookworm389 chapter 43 . 8/30/2017
I laughed too hard at the echidna scene... I am so immature
skullcandyklive chapter 52 . 7/17/2017
You'd think that after all the years they've been together, Nightwing would've finally gotten over his whole "must do it on my own" mentality. Huh, I guess not.

I can't really say that I blame Starfire for her reaction, if anything I feel that it was justified
skullcandyklive chapter 51 . 7/17/2017
I accidentally read the alternate epilogue you wrote on outtakes in advance...for some reason I can't stop getting these images of a 15 year old Mar'i tearfully and angrily yelling at Dick about how she was orphaned because of such a stupid, impulsive, irrational, and idiotic half-baked plan that basically boiled down to "Fuck this shit, I'm gonna go after blockbuster. Back up? I don't need it! My unmarried wife needs me? Meh, I'm gonna go after him anyway. Vroooom"

Is it weird that I feel more furious at Dick because he acted on this half-baked revenge plot of his, instead of at the hulk rip-off for being the reason behind said half-baked revenge plot? Yes? No? Maybe?
skullcandyklive chapter 23 . 7/16/2017
skullcandyklive chapter 22 . 7/16/2017
This is such an enthralling Fanfiction novel, I find myself utterly sucked and completely immersed in the events unfolding on the screen of my phone, as well as, unwilling to put said phone down. The best part about this story is that its hard to predict what will happen next. You Zig when I expect you to Zag. One character meeting unfolded into a whole new arc of the story and a whole new world of possibilities and adventure

When they first went to Tamaran, I was thinking "Yay, they're going to see Star's K'norfka and they team is going to save Ryand'r. Hep hep hooray!" Only to find my jaw dropping at Galfore's reaction and to drop even lower at the succeding events.

When the chase scene and escape to Tamaran started I was thinking "Okay, so I suppose this is the part where Starfire, being the martyr that she is, will sacrifice herself or get captured by their pursuers, thus separating he from her love and Nightwing will have to bail her out" I was half-expecting this to happen because this seems to be a common occurence in some of your stories (I did read As the dust settles, Orange coloured cliffs, Locked Hearts and Masks)...No offense. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to imply that your stories are predictable (because as I've just previously stated, your stories are anything BUT predictable I was just stating an observation.

I'm sorry if offended you because that wasn't my intention at all and I sincerely apologize if I did. I love these stories of yours, even if I steer clear from anything without RobStar like the plague. (So far my favorite is the e'ara universe, though this would come as a close second...ever thought about crossover the two together?)
skullcandyklive chapter 20 . 7/16/2017
Holy curveballs, batman! I did not see this 180 in Galfore's character coming.
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »