Reviews for Spice of Life
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 1 . 7/26
I love this story
Honestly though...I still wonder who left there cabin unattended...with a blazing fire...and possibly and unlocked(well in this unfortunate case, missing)door for two pirates to take shelter in for the night...and mess up they sheets lmao!
krito1389 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
WOW awesome and sexy
winegoldsayuri chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh I loved this!
You kept them nicely in character while writing such a delicious story. My favorite part was probably the teasing, when Sanji and Zoro just got to bed and Zoro somehow ended up watching Sanji. Grammar and spelling were flawless too, which - combined with your writing style and your descriptions of the surroundings and what is happening - makes this a really nice read. Thanks for writing this! You're a good author. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is amazing. so well written. breath taking
something40423 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Mmmm yaoi~ this is very awesome!
tazx x x chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
i honestly stumbled onto this little treasure by accident and i am SO glad i did! :D

this was great! their conversations were realistic and amusing and your overall grammer and vocabulary really drew me into the story.

i have to be honest and say that one of the things i really liked about this was the way that sanji was the one to innitiate things (mostly) and that he wasnt embaressed about getting into bed with another man and while you gave hints at sanji being sexually attracted to women, you didnt make him really confused by his attraction to zoro (and like i said you also didnt just decide you wanted sanji gay and stuck it in there, a skill i havent mastered, you added sutbleties to work up to it)

another thing i liked (and, why yes, i am going to tell you all the things i liked about this) was that during the...er..."steamier" moments that you added a quite clear difference between them. sanji was quite smooth and skillful (and experienced it seemed *giggle*) while zoro seemed alot more rough and (at first) more bashful. i dont know why but that was just something i picked up that i really liked.

i do have the tendancy to over-analyse things though so feel free to correct any parts where you think im just way off :')

there was one other point that stood out to me that i really liked (and this is by far the most stupid) but i guess i really liked how you put in the part about zoro actually giving somwhat of a cr*ap about his hygene. usually people just disregard it or make him out to be a bit of a slob but you pointed out that they were in a relativly dangerous situation and he had more pressing matters to worry about. stupid i know but i liked that.

this was really good coz the whole "snow scene" is used alot with fics and can easily become quite dry but with yours it focussed more on what was going on with zoro and sanji and not so much as going into detail on sanji and zoro being forced into a small space together or nami making them go out in the snow and them getting stuck (coz thats what usually happens)

another little thing i liked was the subtly sensitivity zoro had about being called useless (again, correct me if im grasping for straws) i REALLY like that sort of thing coz your not just saying that zoro wouldnt care about the insult or that he's super sensitive about it coz it was sanji that said it but you played on the aspect that it would hurt to be told by your crewmember that youre usless when (like zoro) you're always trying to get stronger to protect said crew and reach your dream, so i liked that. usually people add the "sensitive about being usless" to sanji (because he's the cook, could easily be replaced, and while being one of the strongest, is weeker than zoro) so i guess i just really liked that you switched that around :)

with the way this ended (which was a very nice way to end it might i add) this could easily be a oneshot where you've accidently forgotten to put the story as "complete" (i've done that once...) so i have to ask (just to be sure) will there be another chapter? coz i really hope there is! if so i'll see you next chapter! (and sorry if the stupidly long review annoyed you...) x x
ktblue chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
NICE! I like it! It's an excellent one shot but if you continue it that would be even more awesome! I'll follow just in case ;)