Reviews for Many Shades of Black
NextNothingNew chapter 7 . 2/28
Goddamn, Prowl was a pair of dialed down doorwings away from not finding Cliffjumper at all.
Dark Reika chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
I love your story please update soon again! 3
It would be a shame if it gets forgotten! .

Dark Reika
Phoenix51 chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Great chapter! Please continue!
RagdolDark chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
I really enjoy this story. Better said, I love it. Which leads me to hope you'll update soon. Hurr.
Nikkie2010 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
So glad to see you are writing on this story again. :) Looking forward to the next update.
Infinitechange chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Very awesome story!
EmperialGem21 chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
I can't believe you've updated this! I love it :3 poor twins, poor Cliffjumper. So glad you're back to writing this!
TheCocconutSlinky chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
i love it, the whole story the concept is refreshing and so,so new. i'm glad t turned out beter than i expected when i first saw it, i've been avoiding this story beacause i thoughtit would be ooc or something. glad you prooved me wrong:) keep up the good work.
Sideslip chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Hope you get well soon. Poor Cliffjumper. Good chapter though.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Poor Jumper... Thanks for the update
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Great chapter.
Loved it!
Doorwings more sensitive than Jazz vizor, I suppose Jazz will be investigating Prowl's doorwings. . . . in great detail right?
Wow. . . . Shockwave went BDSM. Probably why he joined Megatron in the first place.
Keep up the great work.
Upsate doon.
Hope you get better and have a great day. Later.
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
D: Poor Twins and Cliffjumper. I just wanna snuggle them. ;_;
Yoru Hana1 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
'Cliffjumper would been it all helm on.'? Poor Ciffy, I'm glad he recognizes Prowl's behavior as just reserved, if gives him someone to lean on that he knows is not likely to go all weepy and sympathetic, or alternatively gossip where ever he's going.