Reviews for The Blonde Girl
Eagle Hawke chapter 26 . 1/6
I love this. It's really well written. I read another one a while back but it was out of order, so I was extremely confused. This is really good and I love the background you provide! Heading to defender of the Earth now.
Aww, that was so nice. Thanks for writing a great fanfic
HoppingMaddy chapter 12 . 1/5
This is amazing! It's so imaginative! This gives me the courage to start writing my own fanfics (never get far tho...)
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Reading this series again and it's just as good if not better the second time around. I'm taking more time to absorb each word and sentence. I love how Rose is so inquisitive but still a child. Good balance. And the Ninth Doctor's portrayal is great :)
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
That was awesome! Bad Wolf painting come to life!
trat199816 chapter 26 . 2/13/2015
Oh my Primus! This is amazing! I can't wait for you to write more.
MusicOwl29 chapter 22 . 2/6/2015
I was rereading all your stories in this series and I just now processed that there is another painting about the future
When it said two figures on opposite sides of the canvas I immediatly thought of the wall scene in Doomsday, but there's another figure so I'm almost pretty sure it could be the beach scene with someone else in the background but I'm not really sure who it would be this time around (in your universe)
Just another reason I love your stories
GoldenFace chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
Sometimes when a character asks a question you don't put a question mark. You have to or it won't make sense and is really annoying.
Keith the Evil Dark Lord chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Doctor! Yeah!
ladelfin007 chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
I havnt watched the Sarah Jane chronicles, so I don't know what's unique and not, but overall, it's lovely!
dae.lyn.7 chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
Excellent!
jenn008 chapter 26 . 5/19/2014
Love it!
ramen-luver101 chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
I like Eve
TheWalkyre chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Five children from her area of London had gone ( messing )
:) Good story so far I just started reading dw fanfic and you are making a very good first impression!
Marvel123 chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
The Black and White Guardians from Classic? Seems like it.