Reviews for The Blonde Girl
trat199816 chapter 26 . 2/13
Oh my Primus! This is amazing! I can't wait for you to write more.
MusicOwl29 chapter 22 . 2/6
I was rereading all your stories in this series and I just now processed that there is another painting about the future
When it said two figures on opposite sides of the canvas I immediatly thought of the wall scene in Doomsday, but there's another figure so I'm almost pretty sure it could be the beach scene with someone else in the background but I'm not really sure who it would be this time around (in your universe)
Just another reason I love your stories
GoldenFace chapter 11 . 1/26
Sometimes when a character asks a question you don't put a question mark. You have to or it won't make sense and is really annoying.
AyleanaMami chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Doctor! Yeah!
ladelfin007 chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
I havnt watched the Sarah Jane chronicles, so I don't know what's unique and not, but overall, it's lovely!
dae.lyn.7 chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
Excellent!
jenn008 chapter 26 . 5/19/2014
Love it!
ramen-luver101 chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
I like Eve
TheWalkyre chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Five children from her area of London had gone ( messing )
:) Good story so far I just started reading dw fanfic and you are making a very good first impression!
Marvel123 chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
The Black and White Guardians from Classic? Seems like it.
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 26 . 2/26/2014
What I love about this story is that it is so unique and I have no idea what to expect. Your ideas are astounding and I'm itching to read more! Onward ho to the sequel! Fantastic job, simply brilliant!
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
This is incredible! How on earth did you think this up? Fantastic! :D
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Ok, Rose is seriously awesome. Period. And the Doctor! I love 9 so much and I like his and Rose's interactions! :D
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
AHHHH! The Doctor! This is fantastic! I'm terrified of clowns myself, so this is really amazing to read! The detail and mystery is incredible and Rose is a really brave girl! Awesome job!
Spannerspoon chapter 26 . 2/3/2014
Brilliant! Alas despite being a massive doctor who need I never watched the SJA. But reading this makes me wish I had!

Love what you've done to Roses backstory (the Jimmy Stone bit made me giggle)

Fantastic fic and I can't wait to see what happens next!