Reviews for The Blonde Girl
PiedPepper chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
As much as I love Eve I'm ready for some more adventure with the Doctor. Though it seems like that may be coming up very soon, so yay! I really should be writing a paper right now but I got too excited when I saw that you'd updated. So just know that it's your fault if I end up getting an F on this paper. :P
Lita of Jupiter chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
Very cute chapter and I love that you posted it today since I have a stressful weekend ahead... but Girl, what a way to end it just so so ominous...

but I hope to read more of it soon!
Vampy Proxy chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
Rose is so sweet! I am very interested to see what role Eve plays in Rose's life...anyway, very good, and if I could paint I would love to paint my whole house. I'll talk to ya soon! :)
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
It seems they forgot to mention Shireen and Sharon.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
The bad thing about telling that is that the grade might now be assumed. Instead of being worked for.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 18 . 7/13/2011
hmm interesting
Miss Snazzy chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
Good chapter. I like that Rose has an alien to befriend while living her normal life. It's a bit different for her to have someone she can go to whenever she wants, versus those quick friendships she would make during adventures with the Doctor. I can't wait to see how this will play out. I wonder if Eve will accidentally slip up and tell Rose something she shouldn't? I also can't help but think that Eve and the Doctor would get along. Bond, maybe?
D chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
Fantastic continuation! I love it when aliens are good guys. 3
Miss Snazzy chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
Great chapter! I loved this look into Rose's life beyond the Doctor. I was ridiculously happy when I saw 'Mr. Smith' because I'm assuming that was the Doctor, probably in his tenth incarnation if I had to guess. I liked seeing the harder points in her life, such as overcoming her background and the lowered expectations of her teachers and peers. The teacher's apologies to the museum guide for Rose's questions was particularly sad. (
alphamikefoxtrot chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
Darn, I love this series! You know, when you said all these were based on Sarah Jane Adventures kinda made me want to watch it :D

Little Rose is amazing! :D
Professor Evans chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
oh i love this, mr. Smith 10th doctor maybe?

3 A's a triple first?

sorry jumping to conclusions, anyway hoping to read more soon
PiedPepper chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
Oh I'm so happy that Eve seems to be a good character. It'll be good for Rose to have an adult presence in her life besides her mom, and a bonus is that'll add to her exposure to other alien cultures. Just curious but what is it that this Rose wants to study in University? Maybe Astronomy or Astrophysics. You mentioned that she's very good at science and math, so something in those fields would make sense.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
I am very much enjoying this story-only suggestion might be to make sure your're showing, not telling, and breaking up the dialogue into more realistic breaks and pauses. Still, I love the premise and the story so far, keep it up! :D
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
enjoyed the walk down memory lane as you described the struggles Rose endured growing up.
tEp chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This story is so very good! It is original, wonderful, and just all around awesome!

Is her substitute teacher, Mr. Smith, the tenth Doctor? It was the first thing that I thought of when I read that part. That would be completely brilliant.

Thanks much!