Reviews for The Blonde Girl
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Hopefully they will figure it out
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
FogsBlue chapter 22 . 7/19/2011
Interesting story, like the hints being dropped in it.

Looking forward to more :)
Lita of Jupiter chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
heh, still very curious!

but at least it seems Eve is not quite as jealous as I feared, thankfully
Miss Snazzy chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
Great chapter. I hope the 'ship' isn't lying and that everything works out for Eve. It's sad that Rose can't really go near her, with her complex timeline. I thought the man must've been Jack, but now I'm not so sure. If it is, it would be interesting to see them interact, though I realize that would probably be a bad idea. I'm glad updates will come faster soon because I've really been missing this story.
PiedPepper chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
It's amazing how many crucial but little things happened in this chapter. This is a great building block! Oh I'm so excited for the next adventure to play out.
Vampy Proxy chapter 21 . 7/16/2011
Hey! I liked it. It was a good chapter, not the most exciting I will admit. There was forshadowing in here I think...anyway..Doctor comes in soon, yeah? I think Rose misses him. ;)
tEp chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
Beautiful, peaceful interlude... And then you really had me frowning at the end. Why can't things just be as they seem! Sigh.

I suppose the 'little did he know'-type ending WAS appropriate. Anywho, keep it up!
Miss Snazzy chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
Great chapter. The story of Harry Wallace was very touching. I actually shed a tear. I hate that their easy friendship won't last, as that parting line suggests. Still, I can't wait to see what will happen next.
PiedPepper chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
As much as I love Eve I'm ready for some more adventure with the Doctor. Though it seems like that may be coming up very soon, so yay! I really should be writing a paper right now but I got too excited when I saw that you'd updated. So just know that it's your fault if I end up getting an F on this paper. :P
Lita of Jupiter chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
Very cute chapter and I love that you posted it today since I have a stressful weekend ahead... but Girl, what a way to end it just so so ominous...

but I hope to read more of it soon!
Vampy Proxy chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
Rose is so sweet! I am very interested to see what role Eve plays in Rose's life...anyway, very good, and if I could paint I would love to paint my whole house. I'll talk to ya soon! :)
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
It seems they forgot to mention Shireen and Sharon.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
The bad thing about telling that is that the grade might now be assumed. Instead of being worked for.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 18 . 7/13/2011