Reviews for The Blonde Girl
PiedPepper chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
I love how you're introducing Rose to all of this at a young age. It's brilliant. You're really molding her into a wonderful character.
natsfanfiction chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Yay! Keep posting I can't wait to see how you do this episode. I think I am going to like it better than the SJA version. I think the man in black is either Jack or the Absobaloff from Doctor Who Season 2 (I think I spelt the species right, if not the alien from clom who absorbs people)
natsfanfiction chapter 23 . 7/21/2011
I love this story please please please post soon. I can't wait to see how Rose and the others will get to Devon. I hope that you will bring the Doctor in just as Rose finishes the repairs, and when he looks over her work, it is all done correctly.
Miss Snazzy chapter 23 . 7/20/2011
Good chapter. I hate that you're right... Doctor Who just loves to build up friendships, only to tear them down. Sigh. Your acknowledgement of that makes me worry for the rest of the story. I'd hate to see this story eventually end up with Rose trapped in the parallel world again.

Regardless of that, I can't wait to see what will happen next. I'm curious about that man too. If not Jack, maybe a future regeneration of the Doctor that has lost her? Or maybe of the Master? (For whatever reason) Her future child? There are so many possibilities...
Vampy Proxy chapter 23 . 7/20/2011
HEHE! Don't worry Rose! You'll meet back up with another alien that can see your timeline, and instead of being in pain, he calls you a stupid ape, but that's just cover, cause he loves you so much! :) See it all works out!

Poor Rose...and her journey only takes her to more sentient ships! If we would ever get there. ;) I am actually very interested in where this takes them. Does Rose fly the ship? Cause that woudl be interesting to see. Crashes into the TARDIS...somehow I don't think the TARDIS would like that.

And I think the Man in the Hat is the Doctor going "see look it travels in time!" Anyway, I hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/20/2011
This is truly amazing. Really my favorite fanfiction. Ever.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Hopefully they will figure it out
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
FogsBlue chapter 22 . 7/19/2011
Interesting story, like the hints being dropped in it.

Looking forward to more :)
Lita of Jupiter chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
heh, still very curious!

but at least it seems Eve is not quite as jealous as I feared, thankfully
Miss Snazzy chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
Great chapter. I hope the 'ship' isn't lying and that everything works out for Eve. It's sad that Rose can't really go near her, with her complex timeline. I thought the man must've been Jack, but now I'm not so sure. If it is, it would be interesting to see them interact, though I realize that would probably be a bad idea. I'm glad updates will come faster soon because I've really been missing this story.
PiedPepper chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
It's amazing how many crucial but little things happened in this chapter. This is a great building block! Oh I'm so excited for the next adventure to play out.
Vampy Proxy chapter 21 . 7/16/2011
Hey! I liked it. It was a good chapter, not the most exciting I will admit. There was forshadowing in here I think...anyway..Doctor comes in soon, yeah? I think Rose misses him. ;)
tEp chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
Beautiful, peaceful interlude... And then you really had me frowning at the end. Why can't things just be as they seem! Sigh.

I suppose the 'little did he know'-type ending WAS appropriate. Anywho, keep it up!
Miss Snazzy chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
Great chapter. The story of Harry Wallace was very touching. I actually shed a tear. I hate that their easy friendship won't last, as that parting line suggests. Still, I can't wait to see what will happen next.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »