Reviews for The Blonde Girl
Kirchman chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
Brilliant follow up with this chapter.

I love how you stressed the extrordinary nature of Rose's dual alien encounters and get her an 'in' with UNIT, so to speak. Keep it up!
claire83 chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
Really enjoying this story, I'm anxious to see how Rose's confidence shift and stuff will effect her adventures with the Doctor too. Looking forward to more.
PiedPepper chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
She should get some sort of internship at UNIT when she's a bit older. Loved this chapter, it wrapped everything up very nicely. On to the next adventure!
dreamhunter501 chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
great story i think it has alot of potential and im looking forward to reading more
MaryMatthesen chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
Yay Rose! A *very* poised young lady. I'm also very happy that this is beneficent UNIT and not psycho UNIT!

Can't wait for more!
badwolfgirl chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Love it love it love it!
BecStar94 chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
it was interesting rose meeting UNIT cant wait for more
badwolfgirl chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
Love it love it love it!
Kirchman chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
This is really great! A wonderful ending to an arc with more hope for the future.

I love every single nuance you throw into making this story special, and I thank you for it. Keep it up.
Miss Snazzy chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
Great chapter! I loved Lumen. I'm glad the Doctor didn't leave before taking a peek at her painting. It's interesting to find out their last meeting was three days ago to him. I can't wait to see what will happen the next time they meet. )
BecStar94 chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
great story cant wait for more
PiedPepper chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
woo! Go Bad Wolf. Another amazing chapter. I loved how you concluded this little adventure of theirs, and how you've started introducing her friends to Rose's new world.
vampireboysfan chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
I LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapters... This is the best fanfiction i ever read.
DeadlyThorns chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
I loved the ending to this adventure and cant wait till rose is seventeen and maybe ummm a little more attractive to the doctor.

Until the next adventure.

Please update when you can.
Sacuna chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
I've really been enjoying this story. I've been waiting with great anticipation for each new chapter.

The idea drew me in, but young Rose got me hooked. I love the way you write her and her interactions with the Doctor.

Sorry I haven't reviewed until now, but I've been busy with work and reading the chapters on my phone during break.

I finally got some time to myself so I decided to review. I'll try to review more regularly, but can't make any promises.

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter. _
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »