Reviews for The Blonde Girl
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
Hmmm...Another alien maybe? Well, I guess I have to wait and find out! I can't wait for another update!
Kirchman chapter 16 . 7/6/2011
Fantastic chapter, once again. It's always a pleasure to read!
Vampy Proxy chapter 16 . 7/6/2011
Lovely as always! She is fantastic, always will be! Are her friends going to come on the TARDIS too? If so, I would leave...the way Rose and Doctor flirt! I couldn't stay there, drive me nuts! Can not wait to see what her next adventure is! I agree UNIT would change as circumstances change. Like anything else does, even the Doctor, he held a gun when Rose 'died' in Bad Wolf (Sorry just saw that epi), and he doesn't like guns! Anyway, talk to ya soon!
Miss Snazzy chapter 16 . 7/6/2011
Good chapter. I like that Rose has decided to take some self-defense classes. Not only has encountering aliens at an early age improved her learning habits mentally, but now she'll be adding some physical skills. I'm sure that will have an effect on how easily she's kidnapped in future alien encounters. I can't wait to see what will happen next. )
PiedPepper chapter 16 . 7/6/2011
This was one adorable chapter you've got here. I always get excited when I see that you've updated this. Can't wait for more!
Miss Snazzy chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what will happen next. I wonder if Rose will contact UNIT the next time something happens, or if the Doctor will be there to help her before she needs to. I'm assuming Rose will be old enough to leave with the Doctor the next time they meet? I can't wait. )
Kirchman chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
Brilliant follow up with this chapter.

I love how you stressed the extrordinary nature of Rose's dual alien encounters and get her an 'in' with UNIT, so to speak. Keep it up!
claire83 chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
Really enjoying this story, I'm anxious to see how Rose's confidence shift and stuff will effect her adventures with the Doctor too. Looking forward to more.
PiedPepper chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
She should get some sort of internship at UNIT when she's a bit older. Loved this chapter, it wrapped everything up very nicely. On to the next adventure!
dreamhunter501 chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
great story i think it has alot of potential and im looking forward to reading more
MaryMatthesen chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
Yay Rose! A *very* poised young lady. I'm also very happy that this is beneficent UNIT and not psycho UNIT!

Can't wait for more!
badwolfgirl chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Love it love it love it!
BecStar94 chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
it was interesting rose meeting UNIT cant wait for more
badwolfgirl chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
Love it love it love it!
Kirchman chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
This is really great! A wonderful ending to an arc with more hope for the future.

I love every single nuance you throw into making this story special, and I thank you for it. Keep it up.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »