Reviews for The Blonde Girl
Miss Snazzy chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
Great chapter! I loved Lumen. I'm glad the Doctor didn't leave before taking a peek at her painting. It's interesting to find out their last meeting was three days ago to him. I can't wait to see what will happen the next time they meet. )
BecStar94 chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
great story cant wait for more
PiedPepper chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
woo! Go Bad Wolf. Another amazing chapter. I loved how you concluded this little adventure of theirs, and how you've started introducing her friends to Rose's new world.
vampireboysfan chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
I LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapters... This is the best fanfiction i ever read.
DeadlyThorns chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
I loved the ending to this adventure and cant wait till rose is seventeen and maybe ummm a little more attractive to the doctor.

Until the next adventure.

Please update when you can.
Sacuna chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
I've really been enjoying this story. I've been waiting with great anticipation for each new chapter.

The idea drew me in, but young Rose got me hooked. I love the way you write her and her interactions with the Doctor.

Sorry I haven't reviewed until now, but I've been busy with work and reading the chapters on my phone during break.

I finally got some time to myself so I decided to review. I'll try to review more regularly, but can't make any promises.

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter. _
jdb chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Loving it! Great job. Loved the reptetive" not the time!" Very good character voice.

PiedPepper chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
no, I want more! This reads like an episode. Everything is so detailed and engrossing that I can't help but be sucked in to it. I really can't wait for more. The changes you've made in Rose are very believable and they fit so well.
Vampy Proxy chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
AHHHHHH! Bad Wolf! *Does happy dance* Yay! I loved it as per usual. I could just see Doctor's face, it was his Really, Rose? face. Anyway, Have a fun weekend and update as soon as you can, that's a mean cliffe. :)
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
did not see that coming but loved it and how will Rose explain that painting of hers to the Doctor.
l-girl chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
oooo clever, clever and I'll admit it I didn't see it coming... should have but didn't. enjoying the story and cant wait to read more
Miss Snazzy chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Fantastic chapter! I can't believe you ended it there, knowing you wouldn't be updating for a little while. Now, that's just cruel. Lol. I'm glad the Doctor is finally there and I just LOVE that Lumen was brought to life. I wonder if the Doctor will recognize what she represents...the future Bad Wolf Rose. I wonder if Lumen will have some of the abilities of the Bad Wolf and become an ally to them. Somehow, I can't see Lumen turning on Rose. I really can't wait to see the Doctor's reaction to that painting. Please update soon!
Neko-dono chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
WIN!

can't wait for the next chapter, this one was awesome! 3
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
Noooo! You can't leave me hanging like this! Well, I guess technically you can...Anyway, this was amazing! Did you make up 'The Legend of the Abomination', or is it an actual legend?
MusicMaven09 chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
Yay! Finally the Doctor will appear! Can't wait!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »