Reviews for The Blonde Girl
AliceMaybe chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
I found myself researching "the Sarah Jane adventures" to see what was yours and what wasn't, I liked what I found. You've done a very good job of integrating rose into the story in a wat that feels natural and I really loved bad wolf as a painting -it was fantastic!
AliceMaybe chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
This is good, it engaging and original. Congratulations on making reviewing seem compulsory without being aggressive or even particularly irritating. . . Wish more people had mastered that skill.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Old Bob really stepped up his efforts in this chapter, didn't he? Full on Pied Piper redux, but I'm glad Rose managed to save at least a few of her schoolmates before choosing to protect the rest still under mind control. I do have to note that I'm starting to waffle on whether I think you're making Rose a tad too mature verbally, as I occasionally feel Rose's dialogue and thoughts seem a bit too wise-beyond years. Still, great stuff so far!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Well, I think you've got Nine and Rose vocally bang on, though he's a tad more friendly to Rose as an 11-year old than he was to her when she was 19 in the first episode of the new series...seems he doesn't mind young monkeys as much as he does adult ones ;P

Great stuff!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
What is it about Rose meeting the Doctor while being attacked by animated mannequins? Canon has it as the Autons, and then we have this! Crazy!

;P

Great stuff so far, though I'm glad the Doctor has finally arrived to defeat the nasty bugger kidnapping Rose's friends :D
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
You can definitely see why two incarnations of the Doctor went to great lengths for Rose Tyler in her 11 year old self...bravery, loyalty, bright mind :D
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh geez...if I didn't know you were not crossing this story over with Stephen King fiction, I'd swear Rose just had a confrontation with Pennywise from "IT". Still freaking creepy and I hope that The Doctor, Sarah Jane and Captain Jack get on the case fast!
mosters chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hi! I'm a new reader and I'm really excited to read all the stories. Rose and the Doctor is my otp and I think it's going to be really cool. Obviously, you've put a lot of work into it. I bet it's awesome
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
nice
SkylarBlueSky chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I'm just starting to break into Doctor Who Fan fictions, and I was unconsciously looking for one with Rose Tyler as one of the main characters (Seriously, I didn't know I was looking for one until I noticed I was just looking for her name), and it's definitely interesting that you are writing about her life. I can definitely picture it. :)
I'm glad I chose to read your story-It was worth it.
Now on to the sequel! :D
Emmaline Haesel chapter 26 . 8/17/2013