Reviews for The Blonde Girl
Toraffles chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
Oh my god, haha. You added the "red-bicycle-when-you-were-12" thing! And a Mr. Smith! I adored that part.
Gracie Girlie chapter 26 . 11/24/2013
I love the concept of this series. So original!
queenfirst chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
hello yes i've fallen in love with a painting. send help.
queenfirst chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
OMG AWESOME PLOT TWIST
queenfirst chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Sarah Jane Smith cameo! Brilliant!
queenfirst chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
This chapter was fantastic!
Jayde Valhalla chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
hey, this is one of my favourite stories and i just wanted to say thank you for being the inpiration to my own writing. i cant wait to continue reading.
AliceMaybe chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
I found myself researching "the Sarah Jane adventures" to see what was yours and what wasn't, I liked what I found. You've done a very good job of integrating rose into the story in a wat that feels natural and I really loved bad wolf as a painting -it was fantastic!
AliceMaybe chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
This is good, it engaging and original. Congratulations on making reviewing seem compulsory without being aggressive or even particularly irritating. . . Wish more people had mastered that skill.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Old Bob really stepped up his efforts in this chapter, didn't he? Full on Pied Piper redux, but I'm glad Rose managed to save at least a few of her schoolmates before choosing to protect the rest still under mind control. I do have to note that I'm starting to waffle on whether I think you're making Rose a tad too mature verbally, as I occasionally feel Rose's dialogue and thoughts seem a bit too wise-beyond years. Still, great stuff so far!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Well, I think you've got Nine and Rose vocally bang on, though he's a tad more friendly to Rose as an 11-year old than he was to her when she was 19 in the first episode of the new series...seems he doesn't mind young monkeys as much as he does adult ones ;P

Great stuff!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
What is it about Rose meeting the Doctor while being attacked by animated mannequins? Canon has it as the Autons, and then we have this! Crazy!

;P

Great stuff so far, though I'm glad the Doctor has finally arrived to defeat the nasty bugger kidnapping Rose's friends :D
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
You can definitely see why two incarnations of the Doctor went to great lengths for Rose Tyler in her 11 year old self...bravery, loyalty, bright mind :D
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh geez...if I didn't know you were not crossing this story over with Stephen King fiction, I'd swear Rose just had a confrontation with Pennywise from "IT". Still freaking creepy and I hope that The Doctor, Sarah Jane and Captain Jack get on the case fast!
mosters chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hi! I'm a new reader and I'm really excited to read all the stories. Rose and the Doctor is my otp and I think it's going to be really cool. Obviously, you've put a lot of work into it. I bet it's awesome
278 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »