Reviews for The Blonde Girl
AGirlWithTooManyFnadoms chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
Oh, My, God. Please add more! It is really good
ArthursCamelot chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
In the words of Nine, "Fantastic!"
Murph chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
I love this series! You're a very talented writer. I'm amazed by how engrossing your back story for Rose is and I'm completely sucked in. At first I wasn't sure about a story in which Rose and the Doctor weren't traveling together yet, but I couldn't stop reading. Then I had some doubts regarding the changes in your characterization of Rose vs. canon but you've done a great job of selling the premise. In an alternate universe, if Rose was given the encouragement and opportunities as in your story, the character development is more than plausible. I love Shireen and Sharon also. I've just finished Defender of Earth and I'm about to start the next epic! 200K words! I can't wait! I wish I had the next few days off to just read it start to finish, that's how good these stories are. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Murph chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This story is amazing. Thanks for writing this series.
Tepheris chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
Ohhh, so the man in black is the Black Guardian. I think. It all clicked once the man in black and the the man in white were playing chess.
I quite enjoyed this series of yours. I might have to check out the Sarah Jane Adventures, this series has perked my interest. Sorry for not giving you reviews before, I'm one of those silent supporters unless I come up with something to say. I'm not a fan of giving empty reviews that don't say anything beyond 'I read this chapter and I liked it'.
goddessa39 chapter 26 . 7/19/2013
I totally loved this and about cried when I realized I'd read all there is read-as in there isn't more I can hunt down. *cries now.*

I love Rose. I love Rose/Doc. I love smarT!Rose and Curious!Doc. it's all awesome. I also love how you've given Rose her friends Sharon and Shareen. That's awesome too.
H3LLOmynameiskibs chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
I realized that it was the black guardian once the white guardian stepped in. Everything (mostly) just clicked together then. Great job!:) I shall be moving on to the sequel.
greeneyesCutie chapter 26 . 6/24/2013
I enjoyed that very much!
greeneyesCutie chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
This story is brillant
greeneyesCutie chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
Ok I did not see. Hay coming
greeneyesCutie chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
Lovely:)
greeneyesCutie chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
That was very well thought out. So creative.
greeneyesCutie chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
She got spunk
greeneyesCutie chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
:) what an amazing painting
greeneyesCutie chapter 6 . 6/24/2013