Reviews for The Blonde Girl
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
You can definitely see why two incarnations of the Doctor went to great lengths for Rose Tyler in her 11 year old self...bravery, loyalty, bright mind :D
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh geez...if I didn't know you were not crossing this story over with Stephen King fiction, I'd swear Rose just had a confrontation with Pennywise from "IT". Still freaking creepy and I hope that The Doctor, Sarah Jane and Captain Jack get on the case fast!
mosters chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hi! I'm a new reader and I'm really excited to read all the stories. Rose and the Doctor is my otp and I think it's going to be really cool. Obviously, you've put a lot of work into it. I bet it's awesome
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
nice
SkylarBlueSky chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I'm just starting to break into Doctor Who Fan fictions, and I was unconsciously looking for one with Rose Tyler as one of the main characters (Seriously, I didn't know I was looking for one until I noticed I was just looking for her name), and it's definitely interesting that you are writing about her life. I can definitely picture it. :)
I'm glad I chose to read your story-It was worth it.
Now on to the sequel! :D
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
Oh, My, God. Please add more! It is really good
ArthursCamelot chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
In the words of Nine, "Fantastic!"
Murph chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
I love this series! You're a very talented writer. I'm amazed by how engrossing your back story for Rose is and I'm completely sucked in. At first I wasn't sure about a story in which Rose and the Doctor weren't traveling together yet, but I couldn't stop reading. Then I had some doubts regarding the changes in your characterization of Rose vs. canon but you've done a great job of selling the premise. In an alternate universe, if Rose was given the encouragement and opportunities as in your story, the character development is more than plausible. I love Shireen and Sharon also. I've just finished Defender of Earth and I'm about to start the next epic! 200K words! I can't wait! I wish I had the next few days off to just read it start to finish, that's how good these stories are. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Murph chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This story is amazing. Thanks for writing this series.
Tepheris chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
Ohhh, so the man in black is the Black Guardian. I think. It all clicked once the man in black and the the man in white were playing chess.
I quite enjoyed this series of yours. I might have to check out the Sarah Jane Adventures, this series has perked my interest. Sorry for not giving you reviews before, I'm one of those silent supporters unless I come up with something to say. I'm not a fan of giving empty reviews that don't say anything beyond 'I read this chapter and I liked it'.
goddessa39 chapter 26 . 7/19/2013
I totally loved this and about cried when I realized I'd read all there is read-as in there isn't more I can hunt down. *cries now.*

I love Rose. I love Rose/Doc. I love smarT!Rose and Curious!Doc. it's all awesome. I also love how you've given Rose her friends Sharon and Shareen. That's awesome too.
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »