Reviews for Cracking Into Pieces
OnlyNeeded151 chapter 1 . 3/18
AU where Charles faked his death like everyone else to die in a comic and Raven punches him in the face
Jade letters chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I just cried. oh my fluff... I died. dying..
Traveler07 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Lovely and sad.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
sad
Samantha7425 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This story is... amazing. So well written and so in character; it was perfect. I can't stop crying, but kudos to you. You are a beautiful writer, and I absolutely love everything you post. It's all so heartbreakingly wonderful, and I commend you for that. I'm rambling so I'll stop now, but I just want you to know that this is THE BEST fanfic I have read in a long time- possibly ever. I love it.
Erestory chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
my heart! Why must you beat it and rip it apart so? Wonderful story
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I'm not even surprised by the Charles killing anymore, although if you did put it into a movie, I'd be there with the torch girls, holding a sign that said 'What? Again?' Speaking of recurring things, this was another awesome angsty fic, my obsession with first class is getting worse by the minute.
StupidPyroChan chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
God, I love your angst stories! ; v;

I 'specially love this pairing!

You did a really awesome job at making this.
Shot of Novocaine chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
You're a magician, doll ;_; I believe some of us are here just to try to write, and read, while you are already an artist with your works :') *sighs*

I am going to reread this when I have more time as well after I return home from my late summer classes...

But it was so Erik, the way he holds himself, the way he went through the palpitations of his emotions...

And at the end, where Alex does make him leave again, where you said 'Alex returns to make him leave'( which I'm sure he did) kinda hit me. But it makes total sense, as I would see why Alex would not want this man around and whatnot..

Hopefully he snatched the photograph away 8( .. The way you described the photo was just genius, and perfect. *Sends love*
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
So Angsty! *weeps*

Keep writing! I like it.
ceebs chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I don't know why 5 times out of 10, the stories I read about this pairing are always so angsty/depressing/heartgut-wrenching! This seriously is one of the most depressing couples that I have ever shipped. I was all teary eyed at the end, completely feeling for Erik's brokenness.

Crazy crazy sad story. I hope you write a wonderful fluff piece to balance this out! :)
tisanaccount13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Beautiful piece, but oh so sad! :'( I was about to cry throughout this whole thing. I had to read the part where it said that Charles was dead a few times before I accepted it!
Kageriah chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh my holy toast crackers... I was bawling my eyes out by the end of this. I hate and love you at the same time for this story.
vescaria chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I cried because this was so moving.
ChocohalicsAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This brought tears to my eyes. Well done.