Reviews for Cracking Into Pieces
Wolfsaint chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Beautiful as ever. And yes, I'm still crying.
saiki.kensuke.yuuta chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Marvelous. Absolutely wonderful. I lve your writing style and do hope to continue to see more from you! :)
Ginny of Queenscove chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
so so good but totally made me cry i love charles/eric so much
Archangel's Wings chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
oh, wow, I absolutely loved your story. It is so sad, but I could imagine Erik being exactly like you described him.

When I began to read your story,I was like "What the hell, Charles is dead?", and I wanted to stop reading this, but now I finished and I have to say, this is a very good OS, even if I can't imagine Charles being dead.
PinkDessdemona chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Damn you! I'm crying now :'(
HollywoodGirl15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I've said it before, but your writing is impeccable. You write angst so well that it lays heavy on the chest while reading, as if you truly are seeing everything through Erik's eyes. And when Alex is telling of Charles' death, you can almost see it through Alex's eyes, scared and traumatized. Simply beautiful!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
WHY. DO. YOU. DO. THIS. TO. ME? *weeps* TTATT

...but... it was so heart-wrenching in that beautiful, and of course well-written because you are an amazing authoress. D':

still, though. STILL. dnfjksanfajsdf WHYYYY?

(i just saw the movie for a second time tonight since my sister wanted to see it, and now she shares in my slashy obsession. haha)

thanks for this... even if it made me weep like a child.
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh dear, can't say I saw this one coming. Erik's sorrow is so palpable, it almost made me cry. As always, I love your style of writing.
Carlie Hikaze chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
omg... I'm out of words.

That was... bittersweet. Very well written.

Good work.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
wow just...damn that was sad but i lovedi t nice job
randomchibi23 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh so poetically tragic! I hate the irony of how he died here, so I'd say you have successfully played with my emotions haha. Well done!
Night Of The Land chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow. That is all I can say much less type with my eyes blured by tears. Very nicely written. Bravo.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Awww :c I don't get any points... Anyways, very powerful fic, sad bout Charles, dying, but it was very angsty.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2