Reviews for Unexpected Love
jenna chapter 12 . 10/13/2005
ok i dont think this was actually bout zack fies except you put their charater in it!

i mean i agree with 'kay', it's not bout lovey-dovey type...but paranormal...HELLO?

anywho im glad you actually finished it!

and most of your storys are lovy-dovey...pz stick to paranormal!1
kay chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
THAT WAS WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY TO SAPPY! i mean come on! that was so way out of character! the zack files is not about lovey-dovey crap, people COME ON! its about paranormal stuff! NOT about how you wish it was you as cams girlfriend, or zacks, OR spences! DUH!
Erin Turnbull chapter 12 . 11/26/2002
Hello. Normally I'm into big wolf on campus fics but there aren't too many new ones right now so I decided to read some zack files. This fic was sweet, but WAY out of character. It was also really fast moving. And is English your second language? Because if it is, that would explain the lack of grammar. The concept is good though. I just think it would be a bit better if you included some paranormal stuff and maybe a bit of in-group tension. I give it a 2 out of 5. There's alot of room for improvement.
Angel of Lillies chapter 5 . 8/23/2002
Excellent! Very interesting with a good storyline.

YOU GO GIRL!

Good luck and keep writing!
syl77 chapter 12 . 8/9/2002
Awwwwwww!

What a sweet ending...sniff sniff...I almost cried with happiness. I'm really really really really glad that you included Spence, everyon leaves him out. Spence is so cool...he's my favorite character, him and Zack and Cam and Gwen and everyone else! hehe! I'll be looking for Lies and Trust...

Syl
shelby2155 chapter 12 . 8/8/2002
CONGRATS!, your first story s complete and i loved reading every wor of your story. Can't wait for the sequal!
shelby2155 chapter 9 . 7/26/2002
I am sooooo happpyyy that you have more chapters to write because i love unexpected love it was the first story iread when i found out about this site. I am even happier that there is a sequel YES!. So please write more!
Sylphide chapter 8 . 7/24/2002
Oh yeah! Go Spence! I'm happy someone wrote a story about Spence finally...he's my fave character...hehe!

Sylphide
shelby chapter 9 . 7/12/2002
i really like chapter eight because it was surprising so please write more. I am happy cam and gwen are togther because they're such a cute cupple. GOOD WORK!
Misty chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
I really liked your story, please finsh it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2002
Okay, you made Jake sound like a bad guy, putting his middle finger up but continue!

You're the last one who has updated for the past days (or weeks).

Oh yeah, and I saw your site. It looked good.

I'm the girl from Jake's message board which goes by the name "cool_bianca_01"
BLu3 PiXi3 chapter 6 . 4/29/2002
Cool! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nadine Penguin chapter 6 . 4/20/2002
oooh!

this is goood! i like alot! well done! now i wanna know what happens between Spence and Mandy!

this is great well done!

Please put some more chaps up!

L.

Me
Ann chapter 5 . 4/16/2002
hey! that story waz great! Can you make a second story to that? I really want to know what will happen after part 4.! good thing that ya didn't put vernon in the story 'cause then it'll mess everything up! lol! ... Wat he always messes everyone's life! well write some more! ;0 (weird face huh?)
keri chapter 5 . 4/15/2002
i like the story so far. plz continue! it's good.