Reviews for I Could Get Used to This
That was so cute! *.* Fluffy Kames
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
Manami Miyamoto chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
hahaha! my friends tell me i have my blonde moments all the time! and i'm a natural blonde, not those freak shows they call sexy. they die their hair most of the time. natural blonde with a fantatsic boyfrind, yup, thats me, with my happy self...I LOVE THIS ONE-SHOT!
ectoGodhead chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Awwww, dish wash shoooooo shweet! I loved it! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
FavUYA chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
yay, I love it when James takes care of Kendall
MerielTLA chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
hahaha this is great xD I loved all the ramble inside Kendalls mind xD fluff ahhh I miss it!
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
What movie takes three years?

- I was thinking the same thing... I'm guess the producer except Jo to mess up a three years worth of time. lol

-Again, really good. You're become a really strong fluff writer ].

I like this story too. Wow, you are on a roll lol.
nic98ole chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Be prepared for an uber-long review with interrupting spazzing over how great you are for writing this story. (deep breath)

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH! Like seriously, I just got home from a walk, saw my phone blinking, looked through it, saw you messaged me saying it was posted and I was all ':DDDDDD', NO LIE. And then I read it on my phone and was all 'I NEED MY LAPTOP,STAT!'. So now I'm on my laptop and I read it again and I'm still smiling so big because OH MY GOSH! IT'S AMAZING! Okay, okay, actual review time:

Like I said before, I love how it's formatted and all in their heads and everything because it's just eek! AMAZING! And Kendall's like inner-fighting-with himself just made me go :D and everything like that. And I like how you had Kendall half was thinking about Jo and then thinking about James to not thinking about Jo anymore and realizing that he loves James and it's just AMAZING! AMAZING! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

And then James pulling Kendall onto him and Kendall starting to cry and James all consoling him, SO SWEET. And it was then that Kendall realized that he loved him and everything. I'll say it again, CUTE!

And then when Kendall was all ' What' when James was all 'I love you, dummy' it was just :D (I probably should have also warned the usage of :D) and then James kisses him and asks him to be his boyfriend. LOVE!

Oh my gosh, now I need to write something for you. Like stat. Just so I can say thank you again!

P.S. 'Inconspicuously' :D I'd just smiled big right there. That technique is genius. Thanks again!
MalevolentPrince chapter 1 . 6/19/2011