Reviews for The Immortal Anecdote
H8TER GIRL chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
OK I.D.E.K WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THAT.
H8TER GIRL chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
UMMMMMM... NICE JOB,I GUESS...
O AND ITS JUST D
NightStalker21 chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Oh boy. This will not end well. I don't think D deals wiyh rmotion well, much less betrayal. This is gonna be bad. I like the story really well and I swear you try your best to make Lily outrageous. Sure, why not add entries to Lily's journal? I'm curious.
UltimateOne chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Oh my god please update, i really need to know what happens!
AwesomeJellyBean chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Don't question it, D.
Hasunohana chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Good beginning. What is planning Lily ?

Poor D, who is being played at...
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I just found this story and I absolutely love it! You are doing a wonderful job on D and I just love Lily! XD she's so amusing. Please, write more! SOON!
Cereza101 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
I have really enjoyed this piece of story.
I like how its hilarious, adventurist and how its not -pretty girl automatically falls for D- and all that Jazz
ardent reader chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
It's great, it's funny - OMG I love it! Update, please update.

Just a tiny bit of advice: Actually, it is easy to ride aside behind a person. Just dangle both your legs to one side. Spanish ladies often ride in this fashion. To ride side-saddle before a person is the hard thing to do. You need a special saddle for it (to wrap your leg around the pommel) and a person behind you could only sit on the horse's croup. These saddles are LONG, you sit farther back than in a western or english saddle.

That's a pity because I love the scene: 'That right there probably makes me the only person in history that doesn't want to wrap something around D.' ROFLMAO!

Keep on the good work!
Ginger Blackmore chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
YOU MUST UPDATE! AND SOOON!

MOOOOAAAAAAAAR!

*Hem*

I really like this fic, and can't wait to see where this story will go! It's so much fun

Please update xD!
Ginger Blackmore chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
And as to your comment on the previous chapter, I love dialogue, sometimes a good line can show sooo much more than a description.

The laughter continues in this chapter:

"Who is David Bowie?" D asked. I sighed. I'm so freaking old. hahaha X'D

Something warm appeared in his eyes. He's... touched. I mentally high-fived myself. (I nearly killed myself with laughter)

"Just saying. I mean, I won't molest you if you won't molest me."

Comic - Gold.

And she knows Vlad himself eh? Just how old is she? . Well if she makes Sherlock and Bowie references I would imagine pretty damn old. I read on!
Ginger Blackmore chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Hahaha, this D fic is so refreshing! I burst out laughing so many times - I wonder what my roommates think? - I loved this line: 'Of course, I didn't dare choose then to show my excitement, what with him trying to kill me with his eyes.'

Hahaha X'D I'll read on! Yay :)
Anonymous person chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Haha, oh man every time Lily has me bust out laughing! This story is one of the best I've read and can't wait for more. Keep up the awesome writing ;D
ani-cat-candy chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
ROFLMAO! love Lilly! She's so silly

And great portrayal of D

Can't wait to read more!

PLZ update soon?

*gives huggles and anti-writers block cookies*

(_)V
Neko chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
I. Love. You. This story is pure gold! Look out D, lily is gonna turn ur world upside down :)