Reviews for Adrian and Alan: A Triple A Story
memej chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Another good story from you is always a treat. I hope you develop Adrian's character a lot more. I'm anxious to see how his relationship with Alan effects Denny. Can't wait to read more. memej
ASuDC chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
YAY! Finally you continued with your “Triple A” story ;-))) I really can’t tell you how happy I am about it. _

I like this story very much...even though it's a little sad one...because Dennys Alzheimer's Disease is progressing. And Alan is awfully worried about his soon-to-be husband. :-( I think it’s great that this story takes place almost at the end of season five...and that you even included Shirley and Carl.

The little banter between Carl and Alan is wonderful...as always you captured all the characters fantastic. ;-)))

The interaction between Alan and Adrian is nice but a little too aloof in my opinion...I have the feeling they both are not quite comfortable with their father-son roles yet. Can this be?

BUT I love it, that Adrian called Alan Bio-Dad...that’s incredibly sweet. _

Anyway, you just made my day with this story...thank you very much. ;-) May I ask: Are you planning a sequel to this one? That would be so great. ;-)))
Peninkwell chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
My apologies that this will not be a true review but rather a fan call out. I have been reading your Alan Shore stories over the past few days and I have really enjoyed them. Thanks for bringing Alan and Denny back to life...I have missed them greatly since the series ended.