Reviews for The Pretend Things
thejumpingbean14 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Has anyone ever told you that the way you write this story reminds me of the way that JK Rowling wrote the Harry Potter books? I like it.
Tyantha chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I just want you to know that I cried for two chapters... This is supposed to be a fanfiction, but here I am blubbering over my phone at your amazing writing skills. No one makes me cry, not even the proper Doctor Who script writing.
Also, you ended Chapter 21 on the sentence, "Gatsby doubted anything was worth waiting for eternity." And then you haven't posted in almost a year... I feel like there's a joke lodged in there somewhere.
Anyways, thanks for the story of Gatsby. I enjoyed it, immensely.
StarLightStarBright567 chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
One of the best stories I've read on here in quite a long time. I love Gatsby, and after having met Future Gatsby, I can't help but want the story to hurry up so that I can find out what happens. And at the same time I don't want it to end.
FoxDemonGrl chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
This story is soo good! . i love the story line!
Gwilwillith chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
I'm not very good at reviewing cause I never know what to say, so I usually end up not reviewing. But I just want to say that your story is probably one of, if not the best, Doctor Who fanfics I have read. Both Chapters 18 and 19 made me a bit teary. You've also seem to have captured the essence of what Doctor Who is about. So I just want to say congratulations on your amazing story and to keep up the good work.
- Jasmine
PhotographerWriterFangirl379 chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
Loved it!
SummoningShadows18 chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
I've been reading your story since early on but I don't recall reviewing, I cam never really find the words to say. But this chapter... This chapter has made you one of my favorite authors in general, not just on this site. I love your style, the way you write, it fits the Doctor so well that it seems as natural as anything but still so amazingly beautiful. And you
made me cry, actually cry, at Future Gatsby's death... I can't imagine doing that for anything, let alone a story, I'm not the sort. And to top it off you brought me back with laughter and hope at the end, because I'm a freckled girl who hates bananas and am truly inspired by Gatsby. What you've done with your story is amazing, truly brilliant. Thank you so much.
Gwilwillith chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
That chafer was incredible! I can't wait to read more!
fanfreak4ever chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
-sobbing- I'm actually crying right now. You suck ]: But you're also brilliant for being able to actually make me cry. I'll be searching diligently for those subtly clues. Curious as to whether it'll be hidden in words(Bad Wolf, Torchwood, SILENCE) pictures(Vote Saxon, ect) things only Gatsby can see (Kovarian in the little window)...

So, SO many possibilities... Hide them well and keep updating :D

(Maybe the next chapter should be a bit lighter? After all, you've just caused a sob-fest.
klutzygal12 chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
Well.
That shattered my soul.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
okay i thought this was a romance story why is there no romance
Guest chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
This is so good! I read the entire thing in one night, and I cannot wait for more!
Gwilwillith chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
Amazing chapter!
fanfreak4ever chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
Aww... The Death of a good character makes me depressed :'/ Oh well... Not everyone lives.
Good chapter, keep updating!