Reviews for Pure Crack
haruka980 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I'd like to take it if it's still currently available for adoption. This is interesting! I believe that this has something to do with A/B/O dynamics since they have wolf genes on their bodies now. Addition to that, I happen to be a lover for wolfie omegaverse. So I'd like to ask your hand for the permission of consent of adopting this...tempting...fan fiction...
Crystalstorm chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Please post a link to whoever adopts this story once it has been adopted. That way the readers can find the new version or whatever it turns out to be once it it up. Thanks..this seems like a fun to read idea so far. Ja.
Lurking Casually chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Hey, if this is still up for adoption I'd like to have a go at it.
Youikina chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
When this story is adoptive I will post it
ReaperLuci chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
when the story is adopted, will you post a chapter saying who adopted it?
Purple Pallbearer chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Awww...I was really hoping that this was an update. But I guess that I'll have to hope that someone will be brave enough to take up the torch so to speak.
HeidiFox chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Adoption? What? Aw c'mon! This is the most interesting story I've read in a loong time! Why won't you continue?
Alrei-ren chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Too bad you dont plan to continue this story. I like this story already.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
To bad you won't continue this it was really starting to get good. If you put more details and made it longer I bet it would be a huge hit.
KHGiggle chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
It's spelled 'nephew,' not 'nefew.' You need to check this over for spelling mistakes before you post it.
Dragi chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
aww so cute, but doubt they are willing to alow hojo to check upon their pups, I hope you will write more :D
nightslashcheetor chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is great, are you going to write more.
HeidiFox chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Me likey! A few spelling errors but otherwise perfect!