Reviews for Light's Goodbye
Chemical Cat chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I love this story so much!
hudgens77 chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
awwwww this is so sweet and sad at the same time! i want to see what happens next!
Oderin-Kuro chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Great chapter! I like how you put Misa's reaction as well as all the things L already told Light about himself.
Exploding albino potato chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh. Wow. What a sweet death.
Oderin-Kuro chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Update soon! This fic is so sad and interesting! I want to read what happens next!
NotJustAnotherNobody chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
A few things about this story.

I love the idea! The thought of Light writing that he will be killed by L in the Death Note is great .. I love that L is going to take him to Wammys and tell him the three facts about himself. This is a creative story.

A little advice though would be to read over your story before you publish it or maybe get a Beta Reader. Some parts of your story read a little awkwardly and don't make much sense so just proof read your writing first. This will make your story even better.

Other than this, I really enjoyed this, Please Continue.

I can't wait to see what will happen on September 19, 2011 at one minute before midnight :)

(just read over your work first!)

Maddy Xx
icywarm chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
I think that in the next chapter, you should put a little section that shows Misa's reactions to the letters. I am loving the story and find it hard to believe that this is onlt the 10th review. I hope this story gets more popular. You deserve it. *smily face*
hudgens77 chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
this is sooooo sweet! I almost cry with the letter, I swear. Please keep writing! I looooooooooooove it!
Tsukiakari Dono chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Oh, how I love this story so! I am so very excited to read your next posting! Poor L has to kill Light! Poor L, poor, poor L! I wonder how he will take it when the time comes. L has stated that he does not know if he returns Light's feelings or not, for he has never truly loved before. I must say, I am rather curious as to whether or not that shall change later on. If L does indeed end up returning Light's love, how devastated he will be when the time comes. Poor L, he would be heartbroken! You are such an amazing writer! I simply adore your story!

If I may, might I make a small, helpful suggestion in regards to the Misa/Rem complication? We all know how very gullible Misa is, correct? We also know that Misa is 100% loyal to Light to a fault;that she blindly obeys every word to which her beloved Light orders her, am I correct? Personally, if I was Light, I would first inform L. He would already know that I am Kira, as well as what I had written regarding my upcoming death in my Note Book. Therefore, I could safely inform him of every detail of the severity of this issue. I would reveal who Misa is, and why she is a threat; that she would undoubtedly kill L when he kills me, and that Rem would kill L if anything happened to Misa. Then I would explain my plan. My plan would be simply this: Light writes a letter to Misa giving her the order to relinquish ownership of her Death Note. It would explain that she would be happier without the weight of such a heavy burden resting on her shoulders. It would thank her for all that she has done on his behalf. It would reassure her not to worry, for everything is going according to plan. It would state to leave the rest up to Light, and to try not to worry. Misa would most certainly not see the hidden message within the letter. Misa would think that all of "their" problems are just about over, and that her Light is going to be returning to her victorious very shortly. Rem however WILL see the hidden message. The hidden message is saying that Misa will be happier without him, that she deserves better. It reveals that Light has probably turned himself in, therefore is doing the right thing for once, by letting Misa free. Misa will forfeit ownership, will loose her memories, and will therefore be safe. L will also be safe -!

Anyways, that is just a simple suggestion I made in hopes of assistance just in case you may need it. I love this story, and I do hope that you update soon -! I love your work!

Have a jolly good day! Until next time *bows*!
hudgens77 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
please continue! i'm officially addicted to your story..:)
ChaoticAscension chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Wow, never thought of that o.O

Light COULD just try killing Misa, but then Rem might kill L since she can't kill Light anymore...

Keep it up :)
Chibi Night Angel chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Keep writing, I love it so far. Btw, me and light were thinking about the same thing, what about Misa? Oh, well, new chappy, pwease. :3
Choseporfante chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Good so far!
KitsuneandNaruto chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Oh my GAWD! I had to try sooo hard not to cry while reading this! It's so sad! Kai, how could you do this to me? make me read a sad story. I love it though, and I want you to keep writing awesome stories! I love this, the emotion is so strong!

~Kitsune
WhySomePeopleSing chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I really liked this. So Ls gonna give Light the best 3 months eva :D they will be together !*fangirl screams* Those two are just so cute and even if light gets killed off they will be together forever in their hearts. Please update soon. Kendogirl95 x