Reviews for Trading Heads and Breathing Hearts
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 5/17
okay, Ive got to admit its really cute how clueless they both act until the end xD
I like the idea very much lovely :3
Miarka chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh my gosh just perfect! So accurate to the book and yet so much your own work at the same time. This was so well done and I really needed this. Thank you. Special thanks for the last line that made me squeal!
Archmini-Chimera-HS2-PJ9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Ah, the last quote and my heart screams at me! I love it. Cries. I love these two, seriously...
jes chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
wow you wrote that beautifully! just like in the book. its a shame that more people dont write about tom and huck! i loved it!
Dewdroponleaf chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Hahahahaha! Oh my gosh I love this...we're reading it in class and I cannot help but start laughing because if my teacher knew about would be amusing.
Kaleidelic chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Ahhh my GOD this makes me soooo happy! You wrote this wonderfully! How you kept the grammar like of that in the book is amazing, and it was so well written! You are such a wonderful person!
It's a shame that this pairing is so rare . . . I myself never thought I'd ever ship this (I didn't even know it existed) but I'm so happy that I do! And that stories as good as this one exist for the pairing.
MarlinspikeHall chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I know! it's insanely sad that the pairing is so rare. it's got to be one of my favorites. i was looking around for inspiration for Tom and Huck and i saw yours and couldn't stop laughing. thanks for publishing it. its really good and brightened my day. make that week. Really well done. i love the way you mimicked Twain's grammar. Fantastic.
AHHHhh chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
iissolame chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
mkay so At my school we read this book and watched the movie and today after the movie I had the urge to look up fanfiction about this pair then I was nobody ships them, but then I found some and I was like yeah! I'm not alone xD and this is my favorite one
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh my gosh this was simply adorable and I wholeheartedly believe you should write more because I just ahhhhhh love it so much 3 Seriously though there should be a sequel or somethingC;
HUTATU chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was great! I loved how in character you had them! w
Inkwriter101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
That was so innocently wonderful! And the way you kept them in character! My mind is blown!
Vixenfur chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Okay that was just plain adorable. ROUND OF APPLAUSE! 3
psuliem chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Okay I'm in love. This is WONDERFUL.
These two have always been so cute. Ugh, you wrote this so well. I can't even begin to describe how I'm feeling.
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I loved this. I think they were in character. It is sad that it's rare, but the ones you find are usually awesome, such as this one. Thanks for a wonderful read. Keep writing!