Reviews for Chronicles of the Past
TheAnimeRule chapter 14 . 7/14
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IM WAITING FOR G'S AND GOKUDERA'S REACTION WHEN THEY SEE EACH OTHERRRRR
UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
YokaiAngel chapter 14 . 3/13
Wow~~~ amazing~~~
Amanda chapter 14 . 3/11
Why did you stop? Plz continue :'(
Korichii chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
I can't wait for Tsuna's guardian to appear in the past... Update soon ssu
Shiro chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
I love the story i wish you could continued it even though the last update was 2012 i still think that one youll read this and continue it ill be looking forward on the update thanks its okay if you will continue or not :) i love it xD
Akuma chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
all27
G27
Lulumo chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
Hmm, if I remember right start from the Simon arc Tsuna could use the flames without pills...
Lulumo chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Er, I think it's pretty impossible to have only 150year... it's if you're doing maths then there's no way from primo to Desimo has only been 150year. Nono is old grandpa now and he alone lived 70-80 years already, so if other boss lives about 20-40years... so it's totally impossible to only have been 150years ...
AthanatosOra chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
THANK YOU for pointing that out. SERIOUSLY. I've been bothered by how people keep saying that the first generation is from 400 years ago (which really isn't possible, and illogical, for only 10 generations to pass over the course of four centuries when in some families, 5 generations can pass in one, depending on the cultures of said families). I was able to ignore it for the most part in favor of reading some pretty good fanfics, but I am unbelievably happy that finally, SOMEONE pointed out the discrepancies with that theory.

I think the (INCORRECT) fanon theory of Giotto's generation being 400 years back stems from his Japanese namesake's (Tokugawa Ieyasu, time period mid-1500s to early 1600s) time irl. I think some people have incorrectly guessed that Giotto IS Ieyasu, and didn't simply take the name-which is /ridiculous/. Even for the ass-backwards craziness of KHR, thinking of Giotto coming to Japan during the 1500s and deciding to rule Japan in the Tokugawa Shogunate? No. It's perfectly fine as a... /Theory/, but people really shouldn't be telling you that you're /wrong/, especially when I'm pretty sure the exact time interval between 1st and 10th gen is unspecified in canon.

I'm sorry, but everyone who thinks that the first generation is 400 years prior to the tenth are just not thinking clearly. And I seriously am glad you pointed that out, that someone finally did.
QuietSilence chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
I'm sure I'm not the first to say but I love your fanfiction! I was laughing so hard whenever Leo was talking and the plot/characters fit in so well! I really hope you'd continue, but then again it's your choice. Anyways, I love your craft! :)
Anaisse Steighart chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
This story is awesome and it's painful to know this will more than probably be discontinued or just rushed to be ended...
The Warrior Of LOVE chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
will there be another chapters or none? Please author-san come back and update sooooon. :(
Slightly Wicked chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
er, you do realize that using those calculations means that each Vongola Boss reigned for less then 15 years each right? I think the reason they chose 400 years is because each Boss after Primo controlled the Vongola for quite a few years before passing it on to their successor; child or grandchild. Heck Primo didn't even pass it on to his child, Second wasn't his child, and it was never confirmed how he was related, or if he was related, to Primo at all. Say Second took over Vongola in his mid to late twenties, since he looks about that old, had a kid in his early to mid twenties which was common...waited another 20 plus years for said child to grow up; he'd be in his 40's and not ready to retire...meanwhile said child him/herself got married, had another child...ect. Keep in mind they had to wait until a child with Sky Flame was born; it's not a given thing remember. Just look at the 9th, he's elderly and has been running the family since his mother retired in her later years. He had 3 grown sons- in their 30's!- who while they had the correct flames, died before taking the Family. So in essence he's being forced to pass the Family on to a grandchild and I seriously doubt it is the first time. Heck look at the 7th, he had a large family but only his daughter Daniela had Sky Flames so she became the 8th and only the 9th, Timoteo, of her kids had the correct Flame type.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
PLEASE update soon, please update soon. I want to know what will Daemon do. Please and thank you.