Reviews for Chronicles of the Past
thecatleader chapter 14 . 7/17
UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE
Ari27 chapter 4 . 6/25
The first one is a bit obvious though, so that's not much of an achievement, heheh
Ari27 chapter 4 . 6/25
I'm proud to say that I understood two of those sentences! The first sentence I'm pretty sure is 'It's the Storm Guardian of Vongola Primo!' and the second sentence is 'Vongola Primo has a son.' I'm SO glad that I took up Italian on the Duolingo app because of khr.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 10 . 4/18
Well of course because G27 is the best ;
t.laurence7 chapter 14 . 2/18
I only have one issue... It's the Chiavarone Famiglia, not the Cavallone Famiglia. Lmao. That's my only concern, and it's a relatively minor one. ;D I really hope u haven't abandoned this fic.! I love everything about it.! And I'm kinda wishing the 10th gen, plus Xanxus and Dino get sent back in time and meet their counterparts.! It would be hilariously traumatizing.! Hahahahahaha. Lmao. ;D ;D So please say this isn't the end.! ;D ;D
TheAnimeRule chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IM WAITING FOR G'S AND GOKUDERA'S REACTION WHEN THEY SEE EACH OTHERRRRR
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
YokaiAngel chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
Wow~~~ amazing~~~
Amanda chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
Why did you stop? Plz continue :'(
Redb4Black chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
I can't wait for Tsuna's guardian to appear in the past... Update soon ssu
Shiro chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
I love the story i wish you could continued it even though the last update was 2012 i still think that one youll read this and continue it ill be looking forward on the update thanks its okay if you will continue or not :) i love it xD
Akuma chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
all27
G27
Lulumo chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
Hmm, if I remember right start from the Simon arc Tsuna could use the flames without pills...
Lulumo chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Er, I think it's pretty impossible to have only 150year... it's if you're doing maths then there's no way from primo to Desimo has only been 150year. Nono is old grandpa now and he alone lived 70-80 years already, so if other boss lives about 20-40years... so it's totally impossible to only have been 150years ...
AthanatosOra chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
THANK YOU for pointing that out. SERIOUSLY. I've been bothered by how people keep saying that the first generation is from 400 years ago (which really isn't possible, and illogical, for only 10 generations to pass over the course of four centuries when in some families, 5 generations can pass in one, depending on the cultures of said families). I was able to ignore it for the most part in favor of reading some pretty good fanfics, but I am unbelievably happy that finally, SOMEONE pointed out the discrepancies with that theory.

I think the (INCORRECT) fanon theory of Giotto's generation being 400 years back stems from his Japanese namesake's (Tokugawa Ieyasu, time period mid-1500s to early 1600s) time irl. I think some people have incorrectly guessed that Giotto IS Ieyasu, and didn't simply take the name-which is /ridiculous/. Even for the ass-backwards craziness of KHR, thinking of Giotto coming to Japan during the 1500s and deciding to rule Japan in the Tokugawa Shogunate? No. It's perfectly fine as a... /Theory/, but people really shouldn't be telling you that you're /wrong/, especially when I'm pretty sure the exact time interval between 1st and 10th gen is unspecified in canon.

I'm sorry, but everyone who thinks that the first generation is 400 years prior to the tenth are just not thinking clearly. And I seriously am glad you pointed that out, that someone finally did.