Reviews for Feverish
Words can't describe how beautiful that was 3
Angel of the Axis chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Aw
Haley12341234 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
*flails like the fangirl I am* Love it!
Hello I am Insane chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
You are very good at writing, miss.
U don't know me chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ooh...Italy is a naughty boy...*smirks*
Kyuubicat5 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Aww! XD. Btw u did get the italian and german right :3 lol
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Ur german's right and so's ur italian :D I loved the story and the sequel
Celestial Zodiac chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Interesting. Won't Germany get sick, though?
Hungary-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Technically how you say Italy in German is Italien, but it was still a good fanfic :DD You go the rest of the German and Italian right :DD
Roxi2Star chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
uh Ti amo is spainish but eh close enough!
Sora Hepler chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
wow i like this story a lot u did a great job :D you should write a sequel to this story of what happens when Italy gets better after his fever ( you know you wrote that Germany said what he doesn't remember wont hurt him.) so you should have it based off that i think it would be great to have a sequel to this story. :D loved the story you did great!
nena92 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
ciao! my pen name is nena92! i'm new!sorry if will not understand what i wrote! my english is crap! because i'm italian! i live in Rome! siiii! ok,now stop! bene,bene,bene! i liked your story! is very hot and very sweet! do not worry about your translation from english into italian,is right! in italian we say to those you love "ti amo" or "ti amo tantissimo"or even"sei l'amore della mia vita"and much ,more romantic!italian,you know, we are true sentimentalist! ok! apologize again for my english,if using google translator! and and as they say in my part alla prossima! baci da nena92
Red chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was greaaat! c: And not OOC at all, in my opinion XD XD lol

You should write more GerIta sometime! Loved it!
neriine chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
:) spotted a mistake with the German. Those translators are not very good...

It's 'Ich liebe dich Italien' not 'Italia'.

Thank you very much for giving me smut and German practice...I need as much of that as I can before I go on an exchange trip to Solingen in November. :)