Reviews for TUAOA Hanyou Memories
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 2/3
that was good keep the chapters coming
Sanukuni chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Hmm this story has peeked my curiosity to where it will lead...keep it up
kitsunescythe chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
I always like it when Pervy Sage lives. :) I wish Kishi would bring him back...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This story is so cute! Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Write more please! I love it. :)
anarion87 chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
nice so far
crystal moon princess chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
*smiles in victory* Yay, for Naruto finally being accepted in the village! And of course for their daughter! So, they finally know it was Obito Uchiha? That's good. Now I wonder what they will do with the information! Update soon, Cookie-kun!
crystal moon princess chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
*smiles and waves* Lol, this was just so sweet and funny! My favorite part was when Naruto said he would not let the Hyuga clan touch Hinata (sweet) and my other favorite part was the enrage cheff lol (funny) love the story so far :3
RisingMist chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Awesome chapter! Please write the next chapter soon. I enjoyed pretty much everything in this chapter and I don't have much to say. Considering how much I've been enjoying these chapters, I wish I had a lot more useful stuff to say. Sorry, but I'm not up to my old standards of writing really long reviews yet. :)
RisingMist chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
No! Jiraiya! He's got to be okay! *Crosses fingers* Other than my worry over that, I really enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for sharing!
Frost-Ninja Dragon chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
when are you going to update
nobleboivin chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
this is my favorite story of yours
ThunderClaw03 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Great job keep it up update soon
Kingkakashi chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
A very good and solid chapter from you. A nice touch having Itachi is back in Konoha. I'm also so glad that Jiraiya lives and it should be an impressive fight when Naruto squares off against Pein. Keep up the great work!
Kyuubi123 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Very nice chapter my friend. I like itachi back in teh village and the action was entertaining. I look forward to more soon.