Reviews for Caramelized Sugar
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
that's right, Him, sickos who 'marry' girls against their will (and take them) never prosper. shouldn't expect someone you forced into marriage to love you!
Better If You Didn't Know chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
i feel bad for Him, makes me wish Bubbles did love him.
jxnki chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I've honestly sat here staring at this blank review box for five minutes, not having come up with a single word... but it's all clear to me now; this story... this work of ART doesn't need mere WORDS to describe it's flawless BEAUTY.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love this story more than you can comprend! So meaningful!
oddgoth chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'v never met you... but you are still my new best friend!
Schizophrenic Thaumaturge chapter 1 . 2/21/2012

There are no words...

I absolutely love this...
1valleygirl4 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Its extremely good, i like the idea of a mean bubbles turned harsh and biter. its a nice change from the cute innocent bubbles.
Light Ebony Dark Ivory chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That was so depressing! I liked it though. It's not often that I read a Hibbles fic where Bubbles has the upper hand. It's actually kind of funny in a bitterly ironic way. Snafu's "Grim Tales" has actually been a source of inspiration to me as well. It's just too awesome!
packman23 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
A bizarre fic which I enjoyed a lot.

It is strange that the fics that focus on HimXBubbles of some form or another always seem to have the darkest Hims, but I think this one also takes the cake for darkest Bubbles I have ever seen, the contrasts were nice, watching the effects of Hell on a person and I feel that both of them suffered far, far more from this than they bargined for.

I feel that this fic could really build a very interesting world around itself if one tried but still it's a wonderful one-shot and incredibly creepy.
angela123111 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011