Reviews for Eyes
Adorable
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
YOU ARE FABULOUS FOR WRITING THESE. *sobs at OTP feels*
twoheartsx chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Okay, I really loved this one! It was really awesome to see Leo as a vampire. Very well written.
L lawliet vs Kira chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Awesome story! 3
Leo Baskerville chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
WOW! CHAPTER 7 MADE ME LAUGH! ELLIOT HAS A VEY GOOD EXPLANATION AND ALL OF THEM ARE TRUE ABOUT LEO! (well for me at least) I ALSO LOVE THE VAMPIRE THEORY! THANKS FOR THE STORY!
Haunani chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Another one! O.O

This one was so sweet
Haunani chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
*finishes reading Chapter 5 and gets a nosebleed*

OMG,this chapter is sooo good! XD I don't know how Elliot could resist glomping Neko-Leo for such a long time! I can't decide whether Chapter 5 or 2 is my favourite now :P Chapter 2 was so touching and I loved Leo losing his temper and throwing things at Elliot because Elliot somehow came back because he heard that Leo cut his hair :D

I love your title for this story as I'm obsessed with Leo's eyes too. XD
Pandora Hearts Fan 4 life chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
WoW I really like it,

I hope there's

more soon

*evil chuckle* xD
Eliceify chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
hope it had been like that :(
Muffcakeloverxiii chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Nekomimi! KYA!

Too cute!
Kyuun chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Um...*blush* Elliot's not the only one that's a cat person. _ I wouldn't have lasted as long as Elliot did. I would have squealed and said 'I'm taking him home'. Elliot would probably get made. lol... This chapter was soooo cute! 3
Tomatosoup inc chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
*promptly dies*

Oh... my gosh. I seriously can't stop laughing. XD that... that was too good. That was awesome I love how much Elliot wants to touch them, and Leo's outright teasing.. too cute! (I also love how you don't actually really say what is going on till the last sentence... which is a great idea.)

Awesome one-shot!

Ja ne
Dasha23 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
LOL. I love it xD
Tomatosoup inc chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Cute chapter! I love how Leo takes advantage of that situation, and Elliot's moment of flustered mesmerization with Leo's eyes.. I find this scene completely plausible - I can really see it happening, in the manga or maybe even the anime.

Anyways, really REALLY good and in charachter :D

Ja ne
Muffcakeloverxiii chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Haha! Very cute. Elly just can't seem to get over those eyes, now can he? -

Update please!