Reviews for Eyes
Adorable
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
YOU ARE FABULOUS FOR WRITING THESE. *sobs at OTP feels*
twoheartsx chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Okay, I really loved this one! It was really awesome to see Leo as a vampire. Very well written.
L lawliet vs Kira chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Awesome story! 3
Leo Baskerville chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
WOW! CHAPTER 7 MADE ME LAUGH! ELLIOT HAS A VEY GOOD EXPLANATION AND ALL OF THEM ARE TRUE ABOUT LEO! (well for me at least) I ALSO LOVE THE VAMPIRE THEORY! THANKS FOR THE STORY!
Heartlesr chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Another one! O.O

This one was so sweet~
Heartlesr chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
*finishes reading Chapter 5 and gets a nosebleed*

OMG,this chapter is sooo good! XD I don't know how Elliot could resist glomping Neko-Leo for such a long time! I can't decide whether Chapter 5 or 2 is my favourite now :P Chapter 2 was so touching and I loved Leo losing his temper and throwing things at Elliot because Elliot somehow came back because he heard that Leo cut his hair :D

I love your title for this story as I'm obsessed with Leo's eyes too. XD
Pandora Hearts Fan 4 life chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
WoW I really like it,

I hope there's

more soon

*evil chuckle* xD
Petite moon chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
hope it had been like that :(
Muffcakeloverxiii chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Nekomimi! KYA~!

Too cute!
Kyuun chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Um...*blush* Elliot's not the only one that's a cat person. _ I wouldn't have lasted as long as Elliot did. I would have squealed and said 'I'm taking him home'. Elliot would probably get made. lol... This chapter was soooo cute! 3
Tomatosoup inc chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
*promptly dies*

Oh... my gosh. I seriously can't stop laughing. XD that... that was too good. That was awesome~ I love how much Elliot wants to touch them, and Leo's outright teasing.. too cute~! (I also love how you don't actually really say what is going on till the last sentence... which is a great idea.)

Awesome one-shot!

Ja ne~
Dasha23 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
LOL. I love it xD
Tomatosoup inc chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Cute chapter! I love how Leo takes advantage of that situation, and Elliot's moment of flustered mesmerization with Leo's eyes.. I find this scene completely plausible - I can really see it happening, in the manga or maybe even the anime.

Anyways, really REALLY good and in charachter :D

Ja ne~
Muffcakeloverxiii chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Haha! Very cute. Elly just can't seem to get over those eyes, now can he? -

Update please!